Riker and Carla: Normal

Carla Riker imagine

<333

"Okay babe," I told Riker, "Have a great show." I kissed him quickly and smiled at him. "I will baby, love you. Have fun, don't get too crazy." He told me. "I promise," I smile, "I'll come back with a few of them tonight." I waved good bye to him and the rest of the band. I adjusted my high-waisted shorts and my crop top, looking like a real concert goer.

It was a General Admission show, meaning the line would be crazy to get good spots. I sneaked out the back of the venue and walked to the front, getting in line about 20 people in. My plan was to make a few fan's night, by letting them have a backstage meet with the band after the show. At this point in time no one knew I was Riker's girlfriend, we had kept it as private as possible. I stood in line behind some girls, knowing it would be a long wait before they let us in for sound check and the show.

It was hot and we were still an hour from when we would get to go inside, and finally I knew what it felt like to be a fan and wait all day for this show, it was hard job. "So," I smiled at the girls in front of me, "How long have you been here?" I asked one of them. "A little bit before you got here..." She said, "The girls at the front had gotten here at 10 am." "Oh wow..." I shook my head, "That's dedication."

"That's how much we love them," a blonde girl said. "I'm Carla by the way," I introduced myself. "You look familiar," She told me, "I'm Mary and this is Jenny." She told me. I smiled nervously, "I'm a huge fan." "Same here," Jenny said, "I'd probably sell an organ for this band." She joked. I laughed, "I love them. I have for a few months." I smiled. "I've liked them for two years." She told me, making me feel a bit inferior at her knowledge.

"Who's your fave?" My friend asked, "Mine's Rocky." She smiled, acting as though he really was her favorite, although in actuality she and Rocky had never spoken. "Mine's Ross." Jenny said, "Her's is Riker." She nudged Mary. I smiled brightly, "Mine is too... He's a sweetie." I winked. "He's the most precious person ever." She put her hands on her heart, "I just love him. He just makes my life happier. I'm so happy he's single and I have a chance." She laughed.

I swallowed, laughing nervously, "Yeah," I told her, "He's pretty adorable." I bit my lip, feeling bad for her not knowing. "Don't be so nervous." I told myself, "They won't hate you..." I sighed and remained quiet, listening to all of them talk about the band, learning things about Riker and the rest of them that I didn't even know.

When it was finally time to go inside for sound check I was sweating buckets. "Come stand with us!!" Mary shouted, pulling us by the hands over to Riker's almost empty side. We were one of the first one's in. "So, you didn't get Meet and Greet's either?" I asked her. She looked at me sadly and shook her head, "I couldn't raise the money. I saved enough from babysitting to get sound check and enough for Merch." She shrugged, "But I get to see them in person, so it's okay." She smiled.

The band came out and everyone yelled, making us join right along. Mary's eyes sparkled as she watched Riker play his bass. Riker eyed me several times, getting strange giggles in return from me. I tried to act starstruck, but it was a lot harder to act nervous when I saw that boy in my arms every day of my life. "I can't believe he's right there," She squealed, zooming in to take a picture. "I know right," I smiled, looking at him.

They ended sound check and one by one the band saw me, laughing at my crazy plan to connect with the fans. Riker waved at us and I turned to Mary, who screamed with glee at her favorite looking her direction. I held her hands and jumped up with her, including myself in the excitement she felt for the boy I loved. "Let's get shirts!!" She told us, grabbing our hands.

Security made us all leave the venue while Ryland had his Meet and Greet, and it was a lot easier to just meet him in the street to be honest, but Ryland loved getting to hug pretty teenage girls all day. We got t-shirts and water and got to go back inside, waiting impatiently for Ryland and the opener to come on. Jenny and Mary stuck with me all night long, and when the show was about to begin, Mary grabbed us to pull us all together in the crowd to the front.