R5 Preference: You/He says I love you

Riker: You and Riker had been dating over 6 months now and you were sure you loved him, but you were waiting if you knew for sure he loved you before you said anything. You were under the stars one night, in a field behind your house and you were lying on a picnic blanket, “Y/N,” He said, turning to you. “I have something to say,” He smiled sheepishly, “Me too,” you say to him. “Do you wanna say it together?” I suggested. “Sure,” He smiled, “1…2…3,” “I love you,” You said at the same time, smiling, “That was so cliché,” He laughed. “It really was,” you replied. “I still love you,” He moved closer to your face, smiling. “I love you too Riker,” and he pulled you into a kiss.

Rocky: You were in the pool one hot summer day with Rydel and Ellington and your boyfriend Rocky. “Hey,” Ellington states, “Let’s play chicken fight!” Rydel nodded clapping excitedly and climbed onto Ratliff’s shoulders, you doing the same to Rocky’s. The boys began splashing water at you as you and Rydel tried to push each other off, finally you managed to push her backwards into the pool, earning a yell from Rocky, who helped you off of him and spun you quickly, “We Won! Y/N, aw, baby, I love you!” He said, smiling, realizing the words that came out of his mouth, “Rocky, I love you too,” You said to him, taking his hands in yours, “Really?” He smiled, kissing your cheek. “Sweet,” he sighed, picking you up and throwing you into deep water just to mess with you.

Ross: It was late after a show and you were in the back seat of Ross’ parent’s car talking about the show. Ross intertwined his fingers with yours and kissed your cheek, “I’m so glad you were there tonight, it made it really special,” he paused, smiling and looking intently into your eyes, “and I love you,” he stammered nervously. “Aw, Ross,” You smile, “I love you too,” his smile grew and he brought your face to his for the best kiss you’d ever had.

Ratliff: You and Ellington were sitting on your front porch in the swing talking about his tour coming up very soon; you knew he had to go and you couldn’t join him. You had just realized you loved him and you wanted to tell him before he left. “Ratliff, I’m gonna miss you so much, baby,” You smiled as he looked at you intently, “I-“ You stuttered, “I love you,” He looked down for a minute, “I mean, I, I um,” you babbled on until he cut you off with a sweet kiss and looked into your eyes, “I love you too,”

Ryland: The Lynch’s were having a barbeque and you, being Ryland’s girlfriend, were invited. It was summer and it was hot outside, so you sat with your feet in the pool, holding hands and talking to him. “You’re honestly the best friend, and the best girlfriend I have ever had,” He sighed nervously, smiling at you. You kissed his cheek, “Go on…” You laughed softly. “I, I love you,” He said to you, searching your eyes for your response, “I love you too Ryland,” You smiled about to kiss him when water guns attacked you and him from all angles. Ratliff and Rocky came out first, along with the rest of his siblings, “Aww!” Ratliff said, “Baby Lynch loves a girl!” He smiled squirting you two with more water, but neither of you cared. They all started singing and dancing around, “Ry Ry loves a girllll; Ry Ry loves a giiirrrrll.” But the two of you still didn’t care as you continued to kiss and enjoy each other’s soaking wet company.