Rocky and Taylor: No Matter What

Can I get a Rocky Imagine? Like where I'm a few years younger than him so he's super over protective of me, especially during sex. Oh my name is Taylor btw

I wasn't sure if you wanted this NSFW or not so I kept it mostly clean!

Enjoy babe!

"Ready to go?" I called to my boyfriend. "Almost!" He came running into his apartment living room with his black suit on and no shoes. "Classy," I giggled, twirling around, "How do I look?" I asked him. He put his socks on and looked me over, "Absolutely irresistible." He smiled, "But I don't want anyone hitting on you, so I need to keep you close." He told me.

I rolled my eyes, "Just because I'm younger, doesn't mean you need to keep an eye on me, I can hold my own." I said. He stood up and put his hands low on my hips, "I know you can hold your own, but i still want to be careful, there are some weirdos out there," He cocked his head to the side.

"Okay Dad," I sassed, putting my arms around his neck. He raised an eye brow, "If you're gonna call me that we can go into the bedroom and skip this entire event." He licked his lips. "Maybe later," I smirked, "If it's not past my bedtime," I joked, grabbing his hand and leading him out of the door. He rolled his eyes and followed me out.

We got into the limo with the rest of his family and rode into downtown for the charity event we were attending for the evening. Rocky's hand sat protectively on my knee while we rode and made conversation with his siblings. At the venue a tall man opened the doors for us and we walked out of the car to glaring flashes and bright lights snapping our pictures. "Rocky is this your girlfriend?" One of the reporters yelled. "Yeah," He said to them, taking my hand instinctively and moving close to me.

"Just ignore them." He told me, kissing my forehead. We posed for pictures with Rocky's hand tightly in mine as we walked slowly. "Rocky are you gonna pop the question sometime soon?" Someone yelled. Rocky smiled and put his head down, "No comment." He chuckled to himself. I rolled my eye playfully at his nervousness. "What's her name?" One asked, "Taylor," He told them, pulling me along a little further.

"Taylor, can we ask you a few questions?" Someone asked me. I looked at Rocky while he gave a disapproving look, "Please?" I pouted. "Fine, just a few." He said, going over with me. "Who are you wearing?" She asked me. "I believe it's a Oscar De La Renta, and the shoes are Joie," I smiled. "What's it like dating a rock star?" She asked. I smiled at the boy tapping his foot in anxiousness. I grabbed his arm to calm him, "Well, obviously I'm a couple of years younger, so he's very protective over me, he wants me to be respected and sometimes it's hard when he's gone, but we make it work and we love each other and that's what matters." I looked at him for approval.

"Will we be hearing wedding bells soon?" She questioned. "End of questions." Rocky said, tugging at my hand. "No," I told him. "I want to answer this last one." I looked into his eyes. "Um, I mean, we're both young." I looked at his tight lipped expression. "If things keep going the way they are I could see anything happening with Rocky and I. Honestly the sky's the limit for us, but we're both young and I think we just want to enjoy our relationship where it is right now." I smiled at him.

Rocky kissed my cheek and told the interviewer good bye, barely giving her time to say "Thank you for your time," before whisking me away to another group of people, this time people we all knew. Producers, Writers, friends that worked on Sometime Last Night with them.

"I love you." He kissed my cheek, "but can we please not have the marriage discussion when we get home?" He asked quietly. "Agreed," I told him, giving him a big smile. His arm went around me and I leaned on him for support as we chatted up the evening.

As the evening went on I got more and more tired and less and less able to function. Rocky dragged me along, talking to random people and showing them pictures from our last vacation and showing them a good time. When he wanted to be he was such a people person. Finally it was time to leave and he gripped my hand to hold me close, "Remember, just ignore them." He whispered in my ear.

We walked out to the flashing lights and camera clicks and I put my head down, trying to avoid the brightness. "Step back please." A security guard told the camera people. I felt like it was longed on the way back than it had been on the way inside and people were surrounding us. "I can't really see Rocky," I said to him. "Yo, step back please." Rocky said firmly to them, making most of them step back at the sheer volume. We got into the limo and settled in quickly, me leaning my head on Rocky's shoulder to rest my eyes. "This is why I sometimes don't like bringing you to things, because I don't want you to have to go through that." He mumbled.

"It's fine." I said, "Sometime it gets a little scary, but I always know you've got me no matter what." I sighed contently. He smiled and kissed my forehead, "You got that right, baby girl. I've always got you," He shook his head, "No matter what."