Rydel and Anyone: First Kiss

Y/N’s point of view

We were sitting on the couch at Rydel’s house in the game room late at night. “What’s new on Netflix?” I asked the perky blonde, “Um, I don’t know,” She said, grabbing the remote, “Let’s check!” She pressed a couple of buttons before landing on Netflix and looking through their selection of movies and tv shows. “Let’s just put on a movie?” I suggested, grabbing my blanket and cuddling up to it. Rydel put on an old movie and within minutes both of us were snoozing through it.

My eyes opened to see credits rolling and I looked around to see Rydel cuddled up to me, she seemed to be sleeping peacefully. I smiled and tapped her shoulder, “Del, wake up,” I whispered. She stirred, opening her eyes and looking up at me. She giggled quietly and then shoved her head back down into the blanket where my stomach was. I laughed, laying my head back down as well and staring up at the ceiling for a bit. She shifted upwards, coming to lay her head by my chest and my shoulders.

“I’m sleepy,” She said, looking up at me with wide eyes and gorgeous smile. “I bet,” I said quietly, leaning closer to her. Before you knew it her lips were on mine and I wasn’t pulling away and neither was she. She had come up closer to me, smiling and looking at me throughout the kiss. Our lips disconnected and we sat still for a minute, thinking about what just happened.

“Hey,” she said, looking down at the ground, “That was my first um,” “What?” I asked, waiting patiently for her answer. “That was my first kiss, Y/N, I’ve never kissed anyone until you just now,” My jaw dropped, Rydel was gorgeous, how could she have never kissed anyone before. “Can I say though,” she smiled, looking at me, “I’m glad my first was you.” She blushed, scooting closer to me again. I smiled, “Me too,” I replied, pulling her up to cuddle with me while we found another movie to watch.