Rydellington Short Imagine: Carsick

"I don’t understand why you insisted on ME driving," Rydel sighed, looking onto the road. "Because I like to watch your pretty face!" Ratliff smiled, trying to grab her hand from the wheel. "No no no," She giggled, "This is a windy road, I need to pay attention." "Okay," He whined, laying his head back on the seat. 

Soon enough the road was really really curvy and Rydel’s eye brows furrowed at the road before her, turning carefully. “Rydel,” Ratliff whined, “Yeah?” She asked, slowing down to make a sharp turn. “Babe, I feel really sick right now.” He groaned, leaning his head back again. “Oh no,” Rydel gasped, “You’re getting carsick, aw,” she looked ahead, trying to pick out a marking for somewhere they could stop. “Um, at this next turn we can stop and rest.” 

"Ugh," He whined, "Not gonna make it," His voice was rough, almost a whisper. "are you gonna like, throw up or something because I cannot deal, we need to stop." "I might,"Ratliff shrugged, "I have no idea, I just feel horrible." His eyes closed shut as his hands clenched into fists. "Baby," Rydel cooed, "I’m sorry,"

A small smiled grew on Ratliff’s face, “Babe, pull over,” “Okay,” She spoke quickly. He jumped out of the car, leaning over into the woods. “Aw,” Rydel pouted, getting out of the car to go after him. 

"I feel awful." He groaned, wiping his mouth. "I’m sorry," Rydel said, rubbing his back and helping him stand up. "Do you want to rest here a while?" she asked sweetly. "No," He shook his head. Let’s keep going, I’m sure we’re almost there, then we can take a nap." "Good plan," Rydel smiled, handing him a bottle of water. "I love you," She said, turning the air conditioning onto him. "I love you too."