R5 Preference: The Perfect Proposal

Can you please please write a preference of them proposing?

OH YES. Here's the twist... I'm gonna let y'all decide if you say yes or not (wink, wink)

Riker: It had been a long two months without seeing Riker while he was on tour, and you were practically squealing in your air plane seat, you couldn't wait to see his smiling face in front of you. You got off the plane and walked into the airport, looking around for your special boy, who was holding balloons and a sign that had your name on it. You jumped into his arms and hugged him, never wanting to let go of him. He let go of you and looked into your eyes, "Well," He smiled, "I was gonna do this later," He shook his head, "But there's no better time than now." He sighed and got down on one knee, "Y/F/N, I would never want to spend the rest of my life with anyone else, and I would never want anyone else in my arms as much as I want you there... Will you marry me?"

Rocky: Rocky had never been good as keeping secrets, so when your promise ring went missing and you asked him about it, he stumbled on his words and said he went to get it cleaned. You rolled your eyes, knowing it would be more than that, but you led him to think you had no idea. It had been a long day at work and you were so tired you thought your feet were about to fall off. Rocky's car was in the drive way, even though he had told you he was going out with the guys tonight. You walked inside and set your purse down, making your way down the quiet hallway to your room. Rocky stood next to the bed, dressed slacks and a dress shirt with rolled up sleeves, red rose petals scattered along the bed. Your eyes welled up with happy tears. "I figured I'd better do this right now, because I'm so nervous I could fall down right now." He smiled at you. You looked at the ring box on the bed and smiled. He lifted it and got down on one knee, "Y/N, will you do me the honor of being my wife?"

Ross: You walked along your favorite place along the beach, hand in hand with your boyfriend of almost two years. You were nervous, because he never asked you to dress up on your dates and he certainly never wore nice clothes on casual dates. Halfway up your walk on the beach you saw an acoustic guitarist playing a song and Ross walked you both over to see him. After one song, you clapped and smiled, turning around to see Ross and head off, but he was down on one knee, clasping a diamond engagement ring and getting red in the face from nervousness. "I perform for thousands of people every night, and I have never met anyone as amazing and special as you Y/N. I've also never been this nervous." He giggled to himself. "Would you do me the pleasure of calling you my bride and marry me?"

Ellington: At your favorite restaurant, Ellington had ordered your favorite dessert and champagne right after dinner was over. You had noticed he was sweating a little bit on his forehead and he kept twisting his rings. "Everything okay?" You asked him, taking his hand. "Yeah," He nodded, handing you a glass of champagne, "To us." He toasted to you and clinked your glasses, "To our wonderful three years together," You said to him. "And many more to come, I hope." He smiled at you, taking a sip of his drink and slipping out of his chair. "Y/N, I have loved you for so many years. And I hope to love you for many, many more. Will you marry me?"