Tis the Season Update!

Hello my lovelies!! I have a fun little thing I guess I'm gonna do this year ony my blog!
So basically I wanted to be creative with how I did Christmas this year and I wanted to have you all get involved!
Along with End Of The Day, for the 12 days before Christmas I'm going to be writing a Holiday/Christmas themed Fanfic to celebrate my favorite holiday of the year!
THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH TO @i-just-keep-on-wishing-everyday FOR GIVING ME THIS IDEA!!!!
So here's how it goes, it'll be 12 chapters long, you'll get one chapter a day for 12 days, the last one ending on Christmas day, and you all get the chance to decide how the story goes and what goes on!
I'm gonna give you categories and you'll message me on tumblr what you're voting for and what you choose... I'm not gonna answer these asks, they'll be either answered privately (if you message me off of anonymous) or they won't be posted at all, so you won't know if yours was chosen until you read the story and find out!
ON WATTPAD: You can private message me, or comment on this chapter what you wanna see!!
ALSO: If you make a suggestion for a category and I use YOUR IDEA: I will certainly give you credit for it! If I gave it as an answer choice, I won't be mentioning everyone who voted for that specific idea. *No smut please* It can get suggestive... But let's keep it PG-13 :)
If you'd like, you can turn my Post Notifications on on your phone so you never miss an update! (And if you don't want to, because i'm annoying, i get that and mad respect yo)
**VOTING CLOSES ON THURSDAY DECEMBER 3RD.**
Categories to vote on
*How to VOTE: Type the Number of the question, for example "1″ and then Type your answer: for example "Riker"
So question #1 is...
Who's it gonna be about?
so you would message me "1, and then an answer choice."
Easy Enough?
Let's get started!!
#1 Who's it gonna be about?
Your choices are:
Riker, Rocky, Ross, Ellington, Ryland, or Rydellington
#2 Main Girl Love Interests Name?
You come up with a name and send it to me! I'll accept any names!
#3 Who's Point Of View will it be in?
Your choices are:
The main boy's pov, the main girl's pov, no pov (third person)
#4 What are they?
Your choices are:
Strangers, Friends, In a relationship, Engaged, About to be engaged (like will get engaged during the course of the story), About to get married (going to get married during the course of the story), Married, Married with kids.
#5 If they're married, Do they have kids?
You come up with how many kids they have and if they're boys or girls!
#6 What happens?
You come up with a good story line (mostly just a conflict) that the story can focus around! (nothing too graphic, too sexual, or crude, illegal, or immoral)
#7 Is Rydellington a "thing" in the story?
Your choices are:
Yes they're in a relationship, yes they're engaged, yes they're married, or no they're not together just friends.
#8 Where/ When does the story take place?
Obviously Christmas time. You decide where it happens (LA, Colorado, some other state, a different country...) Also tell me when (the past, the present, or the future)
#9 Is "The Band" a band?
You decide if the band is still a band or if they're just friends and family with no band involved, just music as a hobby.
#10 Anything Else?
Do you have something funny or interesting you want me to add into the story? Anything else at all just let me know!
AS ALWAYS: I love you guys to death and you're the best and if you ever have questions you can definitely ask me!! Yayyyy!
**VOTING CLOSES ON THURSDAY DECEMBER 3RD.**