Riker and Victoria: Distractions (Meeting for the first time)

Request: I like how your doing many imagines for Fans. Can you make me on please. Me and Riker. When we first meet. My name is Victoria. Thank you. I love your blog by the way. ❤️

This was SUCH a cute idea and I’d never gotten this request before… I had to. <3 Hope you enjoy cutie.

Victoria’s POV

"I promise I’m on my way!" I yelled into the phone, turning down a street. "Well hurry up, she’s gonna have to wait for you, Victoria, and they won’t let students outside until a guardian over 18 gets here and comes in…" My Mother scolded. "I’m sorry, I had things to do and I didn’t know she’d need a ride home from Acting Class." I rolled my eyes, I didn’t even live at home anymore and mom still had me running her around.

I pulled in and someone else pulled in at the same time, both of us not paying attention to each other, I pulled into my parking spot and started to get my things together, only to hear a noise and feel a thud. “CRAP!” I yelled, “Really?!” I got out, realizing someone had rear ended my car. The owner of the other vehicle got out and came straight up to me, “Miss, I am SO sorry!” He said, getting out his wallet. “Why don’t you watch where you’re going?” I snarled, looking at the damage, not much, but still a scratch. “This isn’t even my car!” I whined, “What the hell am I supposed to do, My mother is gonna kill me.” I looked up at him.

He was tall and skinny, blond, and now I notice, drop dead gorgeous. “Again, Miss,” He huffed with nervousness at my uneasy attitude, “I am so sorry, I was so focused on picking up my little brother, I didn’t realize I had gone forward too far when I was backing in.” He told me. 

I crossed my arms and stood in front of him. “This isn’t my car either,” He commented, “It’s my younger brothers…” He said, “I have more than just him,” He said, gesturing inside. I nodded my head and calmed down, “It’s okay, I guess it didn’t do too much damage,” I said to him. “Still, let me pay for the damages,” He insisted, looking at me intently. “Okay,” I whispered.

"My Names Riker, by, um, by the way," He kinda smiled, sticking out his hand. "I’m Victoria," I smiled at him halfway and shook his hand, trying to remember he wasn’t someone I just met by chance, he did hit my car. We exchanged insurance info and He walked me into the Acting Studio to sign out our siblings. "Ryland!" He called, "We gotta go." "Come on Em, Mom said y’all were done." I tapped my foot impatiently. 

"They’ll be out in about fifteen minutes…" A Woman said, looking at us both. "You’re kidding, right?" I scoffed, "My mother told me she was done." I rolled my eyes.

"My dad told me the same thing…" Riker said kind of laughing at our similarities. "Would you wanna, like, sit outside and chat maybe?" "Um," I thought to myself, "Well, sure," I half smiled and told the woman to send them outside when they were done. 

Riker sat down on a bench and I sat next to him, “So what are you doing here?” He said. I laughed and replied sassily, “Well, I hadn’t been rear ended in a while and thought this would be the place.” I laughed, “And the obvious reason, my baby sister takes classes in there.” “With my brother…” Riker nodded, “Your sister is Emma.” He said, smiling. “Um, yeah?” I questioned, “How’d you know that?” “Ryland, my brother, had a huge crush on her, he tells me about her. It’s cute really.” He explained.

"Ohhhh," I nodded, "So your brother is the Ryland that I hear about, that makes sense." "How?" He asked. "Well," I looked at him peculiarly, "You two do kind of look alike," I said. "And she’s mentioned Ryland has a lot of siblings…" I said. "Ahhh, yeah," Riker nodded, "That’s us, there are five, I’m the oldest." He said proudly. "I’m the oldest of three!" I smiled at him, "So you must get her a lot then?" He asked, gesturing inside. "Well, no," I said, "I usually am up at school in Colorado, but I’m visiting for spring break…" 

"No way…" I shook his head, "I knew you looked familiar, you go to U of C!" He said. "Yeah?" I asked, "Do you go there too?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes playfully and lifted his sweatshirt, revealing a University of Colorado t-shirt. "Oh my god!" I laughed, "We live less than a mile apart and didn’t even know it…"

He smiled and cocked his head, “And here I thought it was just fate I rear ended your car…” “Aww,” I started to blush just as My sister came out with Ryland and they were laughing. “Ry!” Emma said, “This is my sister,” She smiled, she goes to the same college as your brother…” She introduced me to him. I said hello and Ryland introduced us to Riker. “I met him,” I smiled, “He rear ended Mom’s car,” we laughed. 

"No way!" Ryland laughed, "Nice one Riker… But we gotta get going, Rocky said we should meet him for hockey at 4!" "Okay," Riker nodded, getting out his keys and turning to me. I gave Emma the keys to start the car and turned back to Riker. "It was nice to meet you." I said, "And maybe I’ll see you on campus…" I smiled. 

"Well, hey," He said, "We still need to talk about how I’m gonna pay for that car injury." He smiled at me, "Coffee tomorrow morning and we can discuss?" He looked encouragingly at me. "Okay," I said, nodding at him, "You have my number…" I said, turning around to get in my car, "See you then," I smiled at him. "See you." He smirked.

I got in my car and smiled at myself, “Well,” I turned to Emma, “For getting rear ended, that turned out pretty swell.” I did a little happy dance. “Yeah,” she said, “For now, but what will Mom say when she finds out you’re going on a date with the person who rear ended and scratched her car?” She laughed. “Eh,” I shrugged, pulling safely out of my parking spot with a grin plastered on my face, “I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it.”