R5 Preference: Drunk

Riker: You and Your boyfriend Riker went out to a club tonight to let loose but he had had a couple too many shots and decided it’d be a good idea to dance for the people. After prying him off of the dance floor, you called a cab and the two of you got into it carefully and he sat with his head on your lap carefully, twirling circles on your knees with his fingers and giggling. Once you got home, he jumped straight onto the bed and began singing, “Y/N, Let me make loooooooove to you!” Making you laugh and he pulled you closer to him on the bed, “I’m serious,” He looked at you with hungry eyes, giving you a kiss with his mouth tasting like crest white strips and vodka, “Why not?” You said, pulling him on top of you.

Rocky: You and Rocky had been engaged for a while and his family wanted to give you an engagement party that you would both enjoy, so after some of the gifts were open and the parents cleared out to go to bed, you all sat around taking tequila shots and giggling in the lynches garage. Rocky pulled you onto his lap and set his head on your shoulder stroking your head, “Your hair his so soft,” He cooed in your ear. “Thanks,” You giggled, slightly tipsy as well. “You have Jesus hair,” I said to him. “Bitch I’m fabulous!” he shouted out, making everyone fall over in laughter.

Ross: “Y/N, the cabbie says helloooooooo.” Ross yelled, running around your house to find you in bed, reading a magazine. “Hi Baby,” You said to him, kissing him softly. “Oh,” you scrunch up your nose, “Were you guys drinking?” You asked him and he held up his hand to make a ‘little bit’ symbol then broke out into laughter and took off his shirt. “Look at these guns,” He said, flexing his arm muscles. “Can we go swimming?” He asked, widening his eyes, “Yeah, let’s go swimming, Y/N please, please, please,” You rolled my eyed, setting down the magazine, “Midnight?” You asked him, “Why not,” You got up, letting him drag you outside to the pool. He strips completely down to his boxers, jumping into the pool and laughing and you quickly joined him.

Ellington: “Let’s go home,” Ellington whined, whispering in your ear. You were at an event for your job and he had decided he was bored enough to drink too much, so you dragged around a toddler all night. “Hi, I’m Ellington comma Ratliff.” He said to your boss, late into the evening. “I’m just kissing,” He giggled, “KIDDING, I’m not gonna kiss you!” He burst into laughter and your boss did also, you just turned red with embarrassment. “At least someone is letting loose and having fun!” Your boss commented, shaking Ratliff’s hand, “Nice to meet you Ellington,” “Nice you to meet me el presidente,” He smiled cheekily and turned to me. “SEE. I met your big important boss.” He eyed me up and down, “Now can we go home so I can see what you look with without that dress on?” I blushed, beginning to laugh. “Sure, let’s go,” I took his hand, guiding him outside.

Rydel: You and your best friend Rydel were spending the night at her house and you were all drinking upstairs with her brothers because their parents were out of town. She had her Denver Bronco’s jersey on and she was watching the game that was on earlier in the day that you all had missed. “YES! TOUCH DOWN BRONCO’S!” She yelled, getting up and jumping her brother Rocky and you all cheered at your favorite team winning the game. “Let’s play board games,” She said when the game was over and the excitement cooled down, “Rydel it’s 3 am,” you laughed at her. “I want to!” She said, getting up and returning minutes later with monopoly and a fluffy blanket. She wrapped herself in the blanket and began playing with you all, yelling out when she had to pay for something and buying up all the properties, telling you all that one day she would rule the world.

Ryland: You and Ryland were at a party at his house and beer pong was the game of the night for you two. “Okay,” he said after his 6th beer, “If I make this, we both take two shots, deal babe?” He said to me, “Deal!” I said, kissing his cheek and smiling. He studied it for a minute before bouncing the ping pong ball and making it into the cup, “YEAH!” He screamed, crashing his lips onto mine and smiling. He got us each two shots and we downed them quickly. “Wanna dance??” He asked with adventure in his eyes. “Sure!” I said. You two went to where people were dancing and you became the life of the party, dancing and giggling all night long.