Riker and Bethany: Give Us A Try

Can you make an imagine with Riker. He's been trying to get the girl to go out with him for a couple of months, but she won't because they're best friends. But she secretly likes him and just wants to see what he would do for her to go out with him. The name is Bethany.

on wattpad r5isdabomb1991

I can 100% do that, such a cute idea!

Bethany's POV

My phone buzzed again, "Riker: Coming over, be there in 5." He texted. I giggled, picking up my phone, "You could try asking for permission before you come to my apartment! I could be busy." I sent to him. It buzzed again, "Riker: I'm your only plans always, Bethany. Can't text and drive. see you in 5 loser."

I rolled my eyes, going to look at my mirror, "Rydel your brother is stopping by!" I yelled to my roommate/ best friend. She came out of her bathroom with a tooth brush in her mouth, "At 10 am on a Tuesday?" She gurgled. "I guess," I shrugged, picking up some mascara to make myself look a bit more presentable. She came into my bathroom and spit, setting her tooth brush on the counter, "When are you just gonna say yes to going on a date with him?" She asked me.

"Ugh," I looked over at her, "Del, I told you, as much as I like your brother, he goes on dates with lots of girls, and he's my best," "Ahem," she interrupted. "Second best friend," I corrected, smiling, "And I don't want to be one of the girls he takes out once and decided he doesn't like me that way." I told her, "That would make our friendship awkward, and he's my closest boy friend." "I really don't think he'd do that," She said, "I think you guys are like, the real deal, Bethany, but whatever."

She walked back into the living room we shared and the door opened, "I'm here with coffee!" He shouted. "Thanks bro," I heard Rydel say as I turned the corner to see the hottie in the skinny jean shorts and his favorite white t-shirt. "Hey weirdo," I smiled, giving him a big hug and accepting my iced coffee, "Just how you like me," He winked, sitting down next to me on the couch.

"Why'd you come over?" Rydel asked, watching the two of us from the wall across from the couch. "Just to hang out with you two," He shrugged, looking at me. "I'm going to yoga!" Rydel exclaimed, looking straight at me. "Oh," Riker looked up at her, "Okay, well we'll see you later, I'm sure, maybe grab lunch or something?" He asked. "Yeah," She smiled, "Sounds good, bye guys," She waved to us, leaving.

"Alone," He sighed, turning to me. "Do you want to go out with me sometime?" He said casually. "Riker," I laughed, "Come on, we talked about this, you're my best friend, I don't wanna do anything to mess that up." I said to him. "Bethany, nothing changes!" He exclaimed, "Literally, nothing, you and I hang out all the time, we share dinner, we watch movies together, the only thing that would change is we'd hug more and kiss and all that stuff, we're just as close!"

I backed up on the couch, "I really want to talk about this and tell you how bad it would be if things ever ended Riker. I love you to pieces, and I never want to lose you, ever, and really, truly, you go on lots of date Rike, with nice girls. And whatever happens to them? And if the fans ever found out?" I asked him. "First of all," He took my hand, "It won't have to end. Don't think about that please, secondly, those girls aren't you Bethany, you realize that I go on dates, and I try to go out with those girls and none of them hold anything to you. I tried to go out on dates to get rid of my feelings for you, but I can't. And I don't care what the fans think. They love you as our friend, and they'll love you as my girl friend, and I really don't want you to be the one that got away."

He shook his head, "Bethany please, we have to give it a shot," He looked into my eyes and smiled, "We can't just not try when we have the chance." He said to me. "Riker, I know, but, I just," I paused. He interjected, "You just what? Bethany, I'm asking you to give us a shot, because I know you want to, I can see it in your eyes and I know it can be something special." His eyes sparkled and he was so close to my face, I could just kiss him right now.

So I did.

His lips tasted like peppermint gum and coffee, but I loved it, and I backed away, looking at him, "I had to see what it was like," I giggled sheepishly. "Well, now that you know, is that a deal breaker?" He joked. I smiled and shook my head, "How can I say no after all of that?" I smiled at him, leaning in to kiss him again. "So are you busy this week?" He asked me, "You and your busy social calendar."

I rolled my eyes at him, "As a matter of fact, I am free Thursday night." I paused, "And every night before and after that." I smiled. "Well, I'll tell you what." He whispered to me, "We'll save our first official, dress up date for Thursday night, and we'll have two unofficial dates tonight and tomorrow and we'll order take out and watch crappy movies, sound good?" His eye brows rose. "No one has ever said something so convincing in my entire life." I agreed with him, "I'm in," And I gave him a kiss on the cheek.