Rocky and Anyone: My Eyes Only

**suggestive**

maybe jealous/protective rocky?

i put a little twist on it.

I fixed my cup of coffee and sat down in my living room to watch some much needed Keeping Up with the Kardashians. As I put on an episode my boyfriend made a noise from the bedroom and came out of our room with his computer in hand. "Umm, babe?" He asked me.

"What's up Rock?" I asked him, "Wanna sit?"

"I guess I can sit, but uh, were you waiting on proofs to come in from that shoot you did?" He asked me.

"Oo! Yes I was, did they get e-mailed?" I clapped my hands excitedly at the thought of my pictures. Recently with the press that Rocky's band had been getting, and me coming on tour along with them, I had somehow caught people's eye and had been offered a couple of photo shoots. I had done three or four and had been modeling since before I met Rocky, but the more gigs I got, the less clothes I was asked to wear, and Rocky was so particular about it.

"Uh, yeah they got here." He widened his eyes and handed me the computer with a huff.

"What's wrong with them?" I asked him, "Are they bad?"

He ran his fingers through his hair, "Not bad, just, uh," He paused, "You're not covered at all."

I looked at him and sighed, "Really Rocky? Are we gonna start with this?" I asked him.

"Well, Y/N, It's very SEXY and I love it when you're sexy, just not on the cover of a magazine, more like when we're alone in our room, or when we're out together." He explained.

I looked at the first photo. I was fairly covered, I had on one of Rocky's t shirts and no pants, but I was covered and there was nothing showing except my thighs. "What's wrong with this?" I asked him.

"You have no bottoms on!" He pointed to it defensively.

"And?" I asked him, "This is my job, babe,"

He huffed and scrolled down a bit to a photo of me in only a two piece bathing suit, "What about this?" He said.

"That is a swim suit, Rocky." I told him, "And it's not that bad!"

"Well, I don't want my girlfriend flaunting her assets to the world like that. I want you to be mine." He admitted.

"Babe, I am yours, it's not like I'm doing porn, I'm just posing for photos, and I have clothes on." I laughed shallowly.

"Barely!" He interrupted. He scrolled to another one. This time I had on short shorts and a t-shirt. "Do you see this?" He pointed to my ass. "That shouldn't be on display like that."

"Oh my god, Rocky so I'm allowed to wear that stuff around you but not on the cover of a magazine?" I huffed.

"You're my girlfriend! You and I are best friends, we're close as close gets and it's not fair to me that you're showing yourself off like this." He argued.

"It's not that it's not fair." I shook my head, "You just can't stand me doing things my way instead of yours."

"No," He explained, "I am just very uncomfortable with the sexiness of this shoot. It's just something I wanted to express to you and hopefully the proofs you pick are the ones of you with some more clothing on."

"So what is the reason for this?" I asked him, standing up to walk back into the kitchen.

"The reason is that I don't want you dressing that way for a magazine." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Don't be a hypocrite. Your mother has posted pictures of me in swimsuits before, why the sudden change?" I asked him with interest.

"Because I don't want guys looking at you like you're some sort of object!" He exclaimed, "Baby, you are so beautiful." He took a deep breath and came into the kitchen with me, "I should have prefaced this by saying, you are stunning. Those pictures are stunning. But I don't want guys to see you like that. I want them to see your personality. And I want that stuff to be mine to keep a secret."

My expression softened at the mention of the word stunning. "Baby..." I sighed, "I'm sorry." I shook my head. "It wasn't my idea to take those pictures like that, but when they said would you like the opportunity, I'd never done anything like that before." I told him, "It was thrilling."

"Well, you look beautiful." He came closer to me.

"Really?" I blushed at him.

"Really." He whispered, putting his hand on the small of my back.

"I didn't realize you'd get so protective over me..." I told him.

"Well, you're my girl." He shrugged, "I gotta be."

"Let's look through the pictures and I'll let you choose the ones you like the best." I told him as I walked into the living room where the computer was.

"Okay," He agreed, "I can handle that one."

Rocky chose the three photos where I was the most covered and then came up to the picture with me in his t-shirt and nothing else and he paused. "I like this one." He said, hungrily looking at me.

"Oh really?" I asked him, "You wanna see it in person?" I offered with a grin.

"Oh, absolutely." He chuckled.

I got up and walked into our bedroom, telling him to send the e-mail with the preferences to my manager as I stripped down into nothing. I grabbed the t-shirt out of our hanging closet and teased my hair forward a bit in the bathroom mirror, making myself almost identical to how I was in the photo.

I walked out and sat next to him on the couch, watching his expression shift from the tv on the wall to my body as I moved next to him. "Nice..." He whispered as he set his hand on my thigh. "Out of curiosity," He trailed of, "Anything on underneath?" He asked me.

I bit my lip and looked at him, "Negative."

"Well, shit, what are we doing in here?" He asked, turning to furiously kiss me. I kissed him back and he scooped me up under my knees, whisking me into our bedroom with the slam of the door.