Chapter 3

I try to calm down. I don't want to be like an over-obsessive fangirl. I give a small smile and look at the floor, trying to be normal. On the inside I'm freaking out. There's no way he can be my brother! "Hello! I'm your mother, Kelly! We just want you to know that we love you and the only reason we put you up for adoption was because we couldn't afford another child at the time." I nod. "I'm Chris and this is Tyler, Zack, Maddy and Jay" Chris, my father explains. I wave. "Hi. I-I'm YN (your name)." I say quietly. "Tyler, Jay, show her to her room and get her settled in." Chris says. I follow them to the basement, where there's two beds and a tv. They tell me which bed is mine. As Jay leaves Tyler turns around and looks at me. "I'm Tyler. Its great to meet you finally!" he says. "H-hi. Its nice to finally meet you too!" I say. He pulls me into a tight warm hug. I am hugging Tyler joseph. What is life even. After we hug he looks at my backpack. "Y-you're a fan?!" he asks, a smile spreading across his face. I nod. "Uh, yeah. Your music has saved me. Thank you so much." I say. "Oh my gosh! That's awesome!" he says, while pulling me into another hug. I grin. "Do you want to do anything fun?! Or do you want food or anything?" he asks looking down at me. "I'm not hungry." I say. "Alright, well I'll let you get settled in. I sleep in the other bed over there." he points towards a big bed with a blue comforter. "Come get me when your ready and we can talk and maybe shoot some hoops in the back yard; if ya want" he says. I nod. He walks up the stairs and I hear the door click shut. I just hugged Tyler joseph. Tyler Joseph is my brother.

When I'm done unpacking I walk up the stairs and open the door. I see Tyler and Zack sitting on the couch playing a video game. Zack waves me over. "Hey! Wanna play with us?" he asks. "Sure. I'm not very good though" "that's okay, Zack isn't either" Tyler says, leaning over Zack. "Hey! Not nice!" Zack says while playfully punching Tyler in the arm. They seem so nice. Maybe I will fit in here. I hope.