Chapter 39

I finish my first day of school. And second.

And third.

And fourth.

And fifth.

Its Friday. I'm about done writing down a note in my notebook, and then I'll be done. Tyler runs up the stairs.

He comes back with a plate of cookies and two glasses of milk. He sets the glass of milk down and the cookies, and we start eating them.

After we finish, Tyler stacks our plates and looks over to me. " So, I've been thinking about some things for a while. I got you a few things. C'mon."

He smiles and stands up, walking towards the stairs. I look over to him, and crease my eyebrows in confusion. He smiles. "Just c'mon!" I follow behind him, walking up the stairs.

I get to the top and he covers my eyes from behind me. He guides me into what feels like the living room.

"Okay, are you ready?" He asks, a smile in his voice. "I-I guess." I say nervously.

He takes his hands off my eyes and I see Josh, sitting on a piano bench, smiling.

I scream. "TYLER OH MY GOSH!!!" I almost knock him over with a hug. I run and hug Josh next.

I sit on the bench and Tyler sits next to me. I press a key and it reminds me of the beginning of Welcome To The Black Parade.

"I will be giving you lessons so you can play like me!" He smiles. I run my hand over the dark, stained wood. "Thank you so much" I whisper.

"Thats not all!" Josh says from behind me. My jaw drops. "Follow me!" He says.

Tyler puts his hands back over my eyes and I walk the way he guides me. I'm suddenly hit with a cool wind. I realize we're outside.

He uncovers mg eyes again, and I see Jenna smiling, holding a bow and there are arrows on the ground next to her.

My jaw drops. I hug Tyler again, this time longer, and tighter.

*Tylers POV*

She hugs me tightly with her face buried in my hoodie for probably almost a full minute. When she finally pulls her face out from my shoulder, I see a small tear leak down her face.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I ask, confused. "Nothing at all." She smiles, and continues, "I've never had someone give me so much."

I wipe the stray tear with my thumb and then watch her pick up the bow, holding it like its 100,000,000 dollars. Being gentle with it.

"I'll teach you how to shoot" Josh says, smiling. They walk into the woods and I follow behind, watching her shoot the arrows at the target.

I hope this gets her mind off things.

_____________________________________________
Sorry crappy chapter. I haven't been in a writing mood. I'll try to write more soon. :)