Chapter 14

After Tyler finishes talking, Josh starts.

"Listen. I love you. You are basically my little sister. I will protect you at all costs. You mean the world to me" Josh says. I smile a little.

Tyler leans over and starts tickling me and Josh joins in. I grab a pillow and hit Josh over the head.

"Oh, you're on" he says smiling and narrowing his eyes. He runs into Tyler's room and comes back with 2 pillows. Tossing one to Tyler, Josh comes running at me. I stand on the bed and laugh. "Tyler!!!" I scream and laugh.

"Haha you're own your own..." he says cracking up. As Josh jumps on the bed, Tyler runs up and hits Josh on the butt with the pillow. Josh turns around to look at Tyler.

He hits Tyler with the pillow in the face and then turns to me. His eyes widden and he laughs. He hits me lightly with the pillow and I fall over, laughing.

We all end up laying on the floor laughing. Josh stands up and runs up the stairs. Tyler looks over to me, not sure what Josh Is doing.

Josh comes galloping down the stairs with a bunch of bags of candy in his hands. He hands Tyler a red bull and me a coke. He lays back down next to us and we stare at the ceiling for about 5 minutes.

Then Josh looks over to me. I look back, wondering what he's about to do. He tickles me again. I try to tickle him back but I can't so Tyler tickles him.

Josh lays there cracking up as Tyler and I tickle him.

Later on, when were finally done tickling each other, we sit up and get our drinks and candy. We play a card game and Josh finishes a bag of sour patch kids, I munch on The milk duds and Tyler eats The skittles.

An hour later we finish the card game and we stand up. Tyler throws me over his shoulder and carries me over to the bed. "Time for bed!" he says.

I crawl into bed and he kisses my head and hugs me. Josh does the same and walks over to the couch and lays on it.

Tyler goes to His room.

"Hey Y/N?" I hear joshs voice from the couch. "Yeah?" I ask. "You're the best little "sister" ever. I love you. Sleep well." he says.

My eyes get heavy and I slowly fall asleep.