Chapter 19

We get in the car and drive. Everyone is smiling and happy.

I hear Jenna scream, and look up to see a car in our lane. The next thing I know, I'm crying, holding Tyler's hand, trying to get him to wake up. "Tyler!!" I scream, horrified. He doesn't wake up. I sob and sob.

I'm now in a black dress, standing near a closed casket. Tears fall down my face. I look over to Josh, who is huggin Jenna. Then He turns and hugs Tyler's mom, who is sobbing uncontrollably. My heart is so heavy and I can't think straight. How do I go on?
---

"Y/N!!!" I wake up to someone shaking my shoulders.

I sit up, breathing heavy and my cheecks wet with tears.

Josh is rubbing my back. "Tyler! Where's Tyler!!!" I ask, still crying. I turn to see Tyler, next to me. I reach over and hug him. "Tyler, you're okay." I sob into his hoodie.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Tyler asks, Cleary confused. "I-I had a dream. We got in a car accident. And you, you died" I start crying again.

"That's why you were yelling in your sleep. Okay that makes sense. We thought you were hurt" Josh says.

"I'm okay. We're all okay. We love you. Everything is okay. It was just a dream." Tyler says. He hugs me and kisses my forehead, then Jenna and Josh do too.

I look at the clock. It says "3:42". I lay back down, trying to sleep. But I can't stop thinking about Tyler getting hurt. I finally get tired enough and fall asleep.

---
The next morning, I wake up to Tyler rubbing my arm. "Morning!" he says smiling. He has dark bags under his eyes and he looks tired. I feel bad for waking them all up.

"Ready to go house hunting?! There's a bunch of open houses today!" Josh says, smiling. "Yeah!" I say, smiling back.

I pick out my clothes and get dressed in the bathroom. I come out wearing black jeans, a sleeping with sirens "kick me" shirt and black combat boots.

We get in the car and start to drive. I think about my dream and my hands shake at just the thought.

We pull up to a house with an "open house today!" sign. The outside is gorgeous.

We walk inside and see a man standing, with a notebook and pen. He greets us with a warm smile. "Hello! Welcome! I'm Tom, the realtor who is selling this house! Go ahead and look around and if you're interested then come talk with me!"

There's a kitchen to the left, so we walk in. Its such a pretty house. Inside the kitchen is a dinning room and an island counter.

We walk out of the kitchen and to the living room, which is to to The left on the kitchen exit door. It's an adorable room and has a fire place under the tv.

We walk back to the entrance to the house and down a hall. There's 3 bedrooms and a bathroom.

The bedroom to the left is a medium sized room. I walk to the end of it and see a door and windows. I open the door, revealing a huge balcony, looking over a pretty, small river.

We go back to the hall and visit the other 2 rooms. The larger room has a bathroom with it and the other one does too. Then we go back to the hall bathroom and look around.

We go to the basement, which is near the front door. The layout is huge and there's a game room off to the side.

---
We sit In the car and Tyler, Jenna and Josh discuss the house. They seem to really like it. We Get out and go back inside, and they talk with the realtor.

"It's ready to move into this week! All you Have to do is sign the contract!" Tyler looks to Jenna and then to Josh. They look at me and I nod.

They happily sign the contract, smiling. "Alright! Well congratulations! You can move into the house in 2 days!" we'll call you!"

We walk away smiling. This is the house that I get to live in. My family's house. I can't wait.

We get lunch at a Mexican restaurant and then go to the hotel.

---
Tyler's phone rings. "Hello?" he asks. I look up curious to who it is. "Okay, when is it official? When do I have to sign and where do I go to sign it?" he asks. I'm confused and Jenna and Josh look the same.

Tyler hangs up after 10 minutes and then he starts to explain everything.

"We need to sign the adoption papers. For multiple reasons. Because people are starting to wonder and also bc they want it official. There's a place an hour away and that's where We can sign. We're going tomorrow." the thought is scary, but also exciting. I'm going to officially be adopted by them.