Chapter 23

I'm doing this chapter a bit differently. And later on It will be from Tyler's point of view for half a chapter or so. Tell me what you guys think! Enjoy!
___________________________________________That Monday after dinner I sit on my bed with my journal. I play soft music through my headphones. "Glitter isn't gold" comes on and it's like the singer is sitting inside my head, singing the words to me.

My phone lights up with a text and I swipe the unlock button. I go to my texting app and open the text. I instantly cringe, seeing who Its from...Ally.

"Saw you got adopted by that lame 21 pilots band. Apparently he is your brother? Loser. You should probably just kill yourself. Everyone would like you better if you did"

Why can't she just stop? Why? I lay down and cry into my pillow. Josh walks in and sees me, and runs over. "Why are you crying?" he asks, rubbing my shoulder. "I was just thinking about ally and my adopted parents who hurt me" I lie. I don't want him to know. He talks with me for about 20 minutes and then I leave and shower.

While I'm showering I look down at my razor. I shake my head. No. Stop thinking like that. I try to distract myself by washing my hair and trying to wash away the thoughts.

After I finish showering, I walk to the kitchen and tell Tyler, Jenna and Josh goodnight. They are sitting around the table talking. I look at the clock and it says "8:45". I walk to My room and sit down.

I pull out my journal and try to jot my thoughts down, but I keep thinking about the text.

---

An hour or so later, I sit on my bed, hands shaking. My mind is like static and I can't think. I look down at a few blades I have laying there. I try to stop myself, but I can't. Its like they're screaming my name. Like I'm the canvas and it's the paintbrush, leaving crimson paint behind. I push my hoodie sleeves up.

I slash into my arms and thighs, thinking about Ally. About my mistakes. I'm a mistake. Not wanted.

Everything gets blurry, then goes black.
---
Tyler's POV.

I walk into Y/N's room to tuck her in and tell her goodnight again. As I walk across the room, I see her laying there, arms and legs stained with crimson blood. I run to her side, picking her up and running to The kitchen. "JOSH, JENNA" I shout, trying to find them. Joshs face appears from around the corner. "Oh my gosh" he screams.

We get in the car and Josh drives so fast I think he might run us into a tree. We finally approach the emergency entrance of the hospital and I jump out of the car, with her in my arms and Jenna by my side.

I run to the front desk, where a lady in scrubs is sitting there. "Please, please help my daughter. Please" I cry out. She dials a number in a rush and 30 seconds later two men and a woman appear with a stretcher. I lay Y/N on it and they take off.

I follow them until they don't let me follow anymore.

Jenna hugs me and I sob into her shirt, soaking it in tears. She grabs my hand and takes me back to the front desk, which is in the waiting room. Josh is standing there, leaning against a wall, tears in his eyes.

We hug and sit down. I scrub my face with my hands and take a deep breath. I check my phone and it's already 11.

---
At 2 AM, after a long time of waiting for news, a woman with a clipboard comes out. "Tyler and Jenna Joseph?" she calls out. We all stand up and walk to her. She looks exhausted.

She opens her mouth and tells us the news.