Chapter 10

That morning I wake up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. Josh is sitting on the couch, watching bob's burgers. His bright, red hair is messy and fluffy. I sit up and he turns around. "good morning sunshine! Sleep well?" I nod and rub my eyes. "What time is it and where is Tyler?" I ask, my voice still filled with sleep. "Uh, I think it's like 9:30 or something. Oh, and Tyler is upstairs making breakfast." He stands up. "Shall we go see if he's done cooking?" He looks over to me. I nod and smile.

We walk up the stairs and to the kitchen, where we see Tyler frying bacon. "Gooooood morning!!" He hugs me tightly. "Uhhh, Tyler??? The pancakes are burning!" Josh starts cracking up with laughter. Tyler stops hugging me and runs over to the stove, where 4 pancakes are burnt and black. "aw man." Tyler pouts, and makes a sad puppy dog face. Josh laughs so hard he almost falls over. I don't really see why its so funny, but watching Josh laugh could bring joy to any human being, so I don't mind. Tyler makes more pancake batter and more pancakes. When he's done he sets all the pancakes on a plate, so it's a pancake tower. He puts it on the table, along with butter, syrup and the bacon. He pours grape juice for all three in tall, glasses and sets them on the table. we all sit around the table, stuffing our faces with pancakes and bacon.

"mmm, I haven't had a good meal like this in forever" I say, taking another bite. "w-why not?" Tyler asks, looking confused. I finish chewing my bite of pancakes and answer. "My parents, they never cared enough to make good food. I usually made myself mac n cheese or something. They were always at bars or with friends and didn't really care." Saying it out loud makes my heart hurt...they never cared. Josh frowns and looks down. "Well when we adopt you we will make awesome food, as a family. And we will care for you and love you!" Tyler says, trying to reassure me. Josh nods in agreement with Tyler.

"Where's the rest of your family?" I ask Tyler. I keep forgetting they are my family too. They don't seem to be home much. "Basketball. Always basketball." Tyler says, sighing. They seem to be really dedicated to sports. Josh smirks and then speaks up. "We should do something today! Like go to the mall or something. It's just a thought though." He looks over to Tyler, who has a mouth full of bacon. "Hmm? Oh, Uh, yeah man I'm down! What about you?" he looks over to me. I nod and smile. "Cool! lets leave at like..." Josh checks his watch "...12? We can grab lunch at the mall as well!" We finish breakfast and get ready to go.

I pick out my outfit. "Hey guys? What should I wear?" I look over to Josh and Tyler, who seem to be trying to figure out the same thing for themselves. They walk over and look at my clothes. Josh points to the black skinny jeans and Tyler grabs my gray shirt with an elephant on it. I pick up my clothes and my black combat boots and walk to the bathroom. I shower off and blow dry my hair. When I finish getting dressed I straight iron my hair and do my makeup. I walk out to see Tyler and Josh sitting on the couch, on their phones. probably on twitter. "Does this look okay?" I ask. "Fantastically beautiful!" Tyler says smiling. Josh gives a thumbs up and flashes a toothy smile. I put on my black beanie and leather jacket and walk up the stairs towards the car. I feel punk rock today. Oh yeah.

We get in the car and begin our very short journey to the mall. We get there and walk in. The first thing I see is the food court and we walk past it. As we walk around I spot Hot Topic. "Oh! Could we go to Hot topic just to look for a moment?" I ask, looking up at Tyler and Josh. "Oh my gosh yes!!!!!" Josh starts walking towards it. We walk in to see about 4 teenage girls standing there, looking the Fall Out Boy and Panic! stuff. One turns around and she's wearing a twenty one pilots shirt. Oh no. Her eyes widen and she grabs her friends arm, who turns around and gasps. The other 2 turn around and one starts to tear up. Tyler looks towards Josh and me and the girls come practically running towards us. They all hug Tyler and Josh and get autographs and photos. "this is my cousin." Josh says, turning towards me. I wave a little, and then step behind Josh. After the girls finally leave, we start looking around. "Dude, nice idea about the whole cousin thing. I didn't know what I was going to say is they asked" Tyler says. "No prob man!" Josh says, smiling. "Pick something out!" Tyler says, turning towards me and smiling. "seriously?" I ask, feeling loved. "Yeah! My treat!" Tyler smiles. I hug him and whisper "thank you."

I find my way to the Fall Out Boy section. They are my second favorite band. Twenty One Pilots will always be my favorite. My eyes land on a white shirt with their logo. "Oh yeah you go girl!" Josh says and bursts into laughter at his own joke. We get that one along with a Panic! bracelet. Tyler insisted that I get it.

When we finally leave we go to the food courts and get Chipotle. Then we continue shop