Chapter 18

Okay I feel like this story is all over the place but I hope you guys are enjoying it! Comment what you think! Hope it all makes sense so far :)
_________________________________________

I pull my suitcase to the trunk of the car, where Tyler is waiting for me to put it in.
I hand my suitcase to Tyler, who takes it and places It in the trunk.

I get in the back seat, blanket, pillow and ear buds in hand. They said it'll like 6-7 hours, so I decide to get comfy.
The door opens and Josh sits next to me; with a blanket and pillow as well.

Tyler starts to drive and he holds Jenna's hand, rubbing her thumb.

"Off we go!" Tyler says, smiling.

I.put in my ear buds in and block out the world. I put my pillow near the window and curl up under the blanket.

---
I feel someone touch my shoulder and sit up, stil sleepy. Josh is sitting there, trying to wake me up.

"Wanna get some lunch?" he asks. "Yeah! Where are we going?" I ask. "Would you like dairy queen?" "yeah sure!'' I smile.

Tyler orders my food and we sit at a table outside. The Sun shines down on us and the warmth is nice.

Tyler said We have 2 more hours and we will get there.

After lunch we get in the car and drive again; this time playing music. Tyler rolls down his window an inch or two.

Everything starts to look fimiliar as we drive into town.

We find a hotel and pull into the parking lot. We walk into the lobby and Tyler goes to the counter, checking in. We get to our room and Josh looks through the pamphlet.

"Hey look!! There's a pool! We should go swimming!" Josh says, turning towards The rest of us.

Jenna and Tyler agree to it. Then I realize something; I don't have a swim suit. I frown a little, but look at the floor.

"What's wrong?" Jenna asks, concerned. "Oh, I uh, I don't have a swim suit." I say, clasping my hands together and fiddling with My thumbs. "That's okay! We'll run over to the Wal-Mart and get one!" she smiles.

---
I pick out a black and turquoise tankini and we check out.

We get to the hotel and I put it on. Then I throw my hair into a ponytail, grab a towel and walk out of The bathroom. We head down the hall to the pool.

Its a pretty clean pool, so I don't mind. No one else is here so It makes me feel better. I don't like being in a swim suit.

Tyler pushes Josh into the pool and Josh comes up, laughing. Then swims to the edge, and pulls Tyler's legs. Tyler falls into the pool and then comes up, also laughing. Jenna jumps in.

I follow behind her, jumping into Joshs arms. We decide to play chicken fight.

I get on Joshs shoulders and Jenna gets on Tyler's. Me and Jenna end up both falling off at the same time.

I do some handstands underwater. Josh and Tyler end up messing with each other.

---
3 hours later, we finish and go back to our room. I shower and get dressed. As I open the door and turn the corner, I see Tyler and Josh jumping on the beds, and Jenna is video taping.

"Come join us!" Tyler says. I run and jump on the bed. "I'm gonna try to backflip!" Josh says smiling. "Oh no" Jenna looks worried.

Josh backflips and right as I think it's gonna be okay, his butt hits the wall. Tyler cracks up. The wall seems to be fine...Josh, not so much. "Ow!!!" I laugh and he somehow manages to stand back up.
---
We go to bed, Josh sleeping on the couch, Tyler and Jenna in one bed, and me in the other.

"Hey guys?" I rest My head on my hand.
"Yeah?" I hear Tyler ask. "I love you all" I lay back down and smile. They all take their turn saying I love you back.

I smile. I think life is gonna be okay now.