Chapter 42

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER!! Its super busy this time of year. :/
_____________________________________

**a few weeks later**

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I almost throw my phone across the room from the loud noise.
I quickly hit the off button on the alarm.

New text from Willow: "Do you have to go?"
I unlock my phone.
"Hey Willow. Yeah, I do. I'm sorry. I promise I'll hang out with you immediately when I get back."

Message sent.

I roll out of bed, my feet finding the cold hardwood floor. Glancing at the clock, I groan. '4:32.'

I find my way to the door and place my hand on the doorknob. Turning the cold metal, I stumble into the hallway. I squint when the kitchen light shines in my eyes. I make my way to the kitchen, still half out of it.

"Morning" Tyler groggily greets me. "Morning" I say back, yawning. I see Jenna pouring a cup of coffee. "Ohh. Can you make me a cup as well?" I ask desperately. "Of course!" She says, smiling.

I stumble towards the table, where Josh is sleepily eating cereal and looking at twitter. I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. "Ready to go on tour with us?!" He asks excitedly.

I nod. "Here ya go, kiddo." Tyler sets down a bowl of oatmeal in front of me. "Thanks." I mumble, smiling.

I don't hesitate to dig in. Jenna sets a mug of black coffee in front of me. "Thank you so much." I pick it up and hold it for a moment, warming my hands on the mug, before I take a sip.

---

I pull my over-packed suitcase to the front door, where Tyler and Josh are scrolling through their phones while they wait.

Before I know it, I see the giant, black and red tour bus pull up. Josh smiles and runs out the front door, followed by Jenna, Tyler and me.

They file on, one by one. I follow right behind Tyler, being careful not to trip as I climb the steps to inside the bus. Each side of the bus is lined with beige couches and a TV is mounted in the corner.

Tyler starts talking to some guys I've never seen before, Jenna right next to him. Josh waves me over.

I cross the bus and stand next to him. "I'll give you the tour of the bus." He smiles, biting his tongue and his eyes squint. [A/N I almost cried writing this part bc Josh is so cute. Anyways, back to the fic.]

"First stop is the bunks. That's mine, that's Tyler and Jenna's and" he scratches the back of his neck looking around.

"Oh yeah, this is the empty one. It can be yours." Josh says, smiling. I nod and grin a bit.

He walks farther back in the bus and I follow. Sliding open a door, he steps inside. "This is the bathroom. Its pretty small, but we somehow manage." He smiles.

After the 'bus tour' is over, I walk to the couches where Tyler and Jenna are sitting, looking at their phones.

I sit down on the other side of Tyler, laying my head on his shoulder. I watch Tyler favorite a few tweets before he starts writing his own tweet.

I watch as he types 'I am a bean.' And hits post. His eyes widen for a moment, before narrowing them and looking at me.

"Does that make you a......baby bean?!?!" He smiles down at me. I let out a laugh.

---
*Tylers POV*

Later in the day, we pull up to the venue. I roll out of my bunk, still sleepy from the nap I took.

Slinging my backpack over my shoulder, I grab my ukulele and walk to the front of the bus.

Josh is on the couch, passed out with Y/N slumped against him, also asleep. I pull my phone out of my pocket and take a picture of them.

I open Instagram, crop the photo and put a sick filter on it.

'Best fren bean and baby bean.' Is the caption I decide on. I tag them and hit the check mark, my feed instantly blowing up.

I shake Joshs shoulders to get him awake and walk off the bus, expecting him to wake up Y/N.

*Joshs POV*

I wake up to Tyler shaking my shoulders. He walks off the bus, ukulele in hand. I look over to the baby bean and see her asleep, leaning on me.

I lean down. "Hey, we're at the venue. Time to get up, sleepyhead." I say quietly.

Her eyes flutter and she mumbles something. I decide to pick her up and carry her. I walk into the venue, baby bean asleep on my shoulder. Tylers strumming random chords on his ukulele.

I set her down on the couch in the backstage room. Pulling red eye shadow out of my backpack, I walk over to the mirror and decide to get ready.

______________________________________

OKAY FIRST OF ALL IDK ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT I LOVE THE NICKNAME FOR HER IM SCREAMING. Also, I'm digging the different POV's.