Chapter 9

I sit in between Tyler and Josh on the couch and Tyler pulls up Netflix on the Wii. He turns to me. "What movie, or movies shall we watch?" he asks.

Josh speaks up. "MOVIE MARATHON!" he shouts and pumps a fist. "I'm down for that!" Tyler says back, offering a high five to Josh.

"Okay. Pick 3 movies to watch. We'll get taco bell late tonight when we get hungry." Tyler says and smiles.

"Hmm. Okay, what about Ferris Buellers day off, big hero 6 and.......Napoleon Dynomite?" I ask, hoping they will like those.

"YOU LITERALLY LIKE THE BEST MOVIES EVER" Josh says looking over at me. He seems super happy and excited.

We watch the movies and after we discuss them. "Tyler ya fat lard. Lets go get a late night dinner." Josh says looking at Tyler, using the lines in "Napoleon Dynomite" and changing them to fit the sentence.

I let out a laugh. That was pretty clever. Tyler looks at Josh with an evil, funny look. I look at my phone. Its already 1:34 AM. wow.

We get in the car and roll down the windows. We jam out to Walk The Moon.

When we get to taco bell we walk in and look at the menu. We all look like were dying. I'm in a hoodie and shorts, with my hair all crazy, Josh has on jeans and some random t-shirt and Tyler has on a hoodie. We all look tired But we don't mind.

"Do you want me to order for you? I used to not like to order anything. It stressed me out, so I understand If you're that way as well." Tyler asks. I nod. Its like he knows me so well.

We all sit around a table, eating tacos and drinking Mt. Dew. We ask each other random questions to get to know each other and crack a few jokes.

We get back and watch "The office" for 2 hours. I check my phone and it says 4 A.M. time is flying by.

I lay my head on Tyler's shoulder and Josh puts an arm around me. I start to get sleepy.

Before I know my eyes start to close and sleep takes me.