Chapter 20

I sit next to Tyler, Josh and Jenna. We are in an office, at a table, with a hunch of papers.

We've been here for a little over 45 minutes. Tyler, Jenna and Josh are looking over the contract.

When they finish reading, they turn to me and smile. "Are you ready?!" Tyler asks, smiling. I take a deep breath and nod. This is it. This is happening.

They sign the contract, with a squiggly, pretty signature. Then pass a paper to me, and I sign My name, trying to make it look neat.

I lock eyes with Tyler and smile. It's official. We all stand up and hug. I look at Tyler, who has tears in his eyes. "I'm so happy" he says.

Josh picks me up and hugs me, swinging me around. We go back to the hotel and they open instagram.

They start a video. "Hey everyone! We have a huge video coming soon! It will be in the links in the bio! Check it out!" Tyler says, Josh by his side.

they post it on all social media. Then they start another video. "Hey guys! As many of you have seen, there's been a girl with us lately. You all have been asking questions and we are here to answer." Josh says. Tyler takes over talking. "A long time ago, my parents had a girl but we couldn't afford a child at the time, so we put her up for adoption. Well, she's been taken out of her adopted family, and they contacted us to see if we could do anything. We had a long talk and here we are to tell you that Josh, Jenna and I have adopted her. Please be nice to her and respect her!" they post the videos.

After more hugging, We all sit down. "Okay, so we've contacted the label, and they are surprisingly okay with it. Thank goodness!" Tyler says.

Tons of people start following me on social media and I get tons of comments. Some are rude but most are very nice. The clique seems so nice.

Maybe everything will be great and everyone will like me.