Chapter 16

Jenna smiles. "You must be Y/N! It's so great to meet you! I'm so glad were adopting you! We love you so much!" she pulls me into a warm long hug.

Josh reunites with his sisters and they hug me. He goes home with them and I go with Tyler and Jenna.

Tyler and Jenna talk and I quietly sit in the back.

We pull up to a fancy restaurant with pillars wrapped in white lights and a patio with tables.

We get out and Jenna grabs Tyler's hand and he kisses her cheeck. Then he turns to me and offers his hand. I grab it.

As we walk in, we're greeted by a waiter in black pants, a long sleeved white shirt and a blue tie. We follow him to the back of the restaurant where we go out a door and onto a balcony. It over looks a lake and the view is breathtaking. The Sun is setting and it makes the lake glow.

"Wow! This is beautiful!" Jenna says, staring at the lake. We sit down and the waiter sets down fancy glasses, filled with some kind of drink. I take a sip and my mouth explodes with juicy, sweet flavors.

Jenna pulls out her phone. "We should take a family photo! It's our first dinner together!"

We stand at the edge of the balcony, with the lake behind us. Tyler and Jenna stand on either side of me and the waiter snaps a few photos.

I end up ordering some kind of pasta and it's amazing.

After we eat dinner we go out and stand on a dock over the lake. Tyler sits down so Jenna and I do the same. We take off our shoes and let our toes dip in the water.

It's such a beautiful night. I don't want it to end.