Chapter 17

Unfortunately the night is coming to an end. . We rented a hotel room because we didn't want to stay at his parents house. Tomorrow we're looking for our own house.

I got to the bathroom and shower off, even though I hate hotel showers. I put on sweat pants and a hoodie and sit on my bed, watching tv. Josh came to the hotel room to hang out with us. He doesn't ever want to leave Tyler's side.

Josh, Tyler and Jenna are sitting on the couch talking, but I tune out what they are saying.

Tyler walks over to me and stands next to the bed. "Would you mind joining us over at the couch?"

Why do they need me? Am I in trouble?
"Uh, yeah sure" I say, timidly standing up. "Am I in trouble?" I ask, choking on my words.

"Not at all baby girl. What would make you think that?!" Tyler says, almost sounding hurt that I asked.

I shrug and sit down on the couch with him. My hands shake and I try to clasp them together to make them stop. My palms become sweaty and I wipe them on my pants.

"So, as you know," Tyler begins talking. "We talked about moving. But since you have friends in your old town and relationships with them, we thought we could move back there. Would you like that?"

Tyler's words hit me like a ton of bricks. I would love to move back there. But there's another problem; Ally. I would have to go to school with her still.

"I, uh, I don't know. I-it's up to you guys. I don't care what we do" I wipe my hands on my pants again.

"Well, would you be okay with that?" Jenna asks.

"Uh, yeah sure. That will work" I say, and force a smile.

Josh speaks up. "We will still be traveling a lot, and you can come with us most of The time." I smile. I haven't been out of the country and I've always wanted to.

"Okay. Tomorrow afternoon we Will leave and go back to look for houses" Tyler states.

---
I got to bed, but I don't actually sleep. Its not until the Sun starts to rise that I fall asleep. But I've gotten used to it by now.

---
The next morning Jenna wakes me up; her blue eyes sparkling.

"Time to get up! We have an adventure to go on!" she smiles and steps back. I sit up and look around. Tyler is putting on a black shirt and Josh is eating a donut.

Tyler looks over and sees me sit up, so he walks over. "Morning lovely" he kisses me head.

"Morning" I say, rubbing my eyes. I get out of bed and put on socks.

Josh stands up and hugs me. "Ready to go hunt for houses?!" he asks, smiling. "Yeah! But....are you going too?" I ask, confused.

"Yeah. Tyler, Jenna and I talked and we decided to all by a house together. Since we're always on tour 'n stuff."

I smile. I get my 3 favorite people in one house.

This day is gonna be a good one.