Chapter 43

Yoyoyoyoy kids what's up. This is back to your POV. Enjoy :))))))
______________________________________

Vile creatures hands can be, an independent part of me.

I climb into my bunk, getting settled under the covers. I wait for Tyler, Josh and Jenna to tell my goodnight, and soon enough they do.

I make a mental checklist of what I am thankful for today.

1. Tyler, Josh and Jenna.
I think to myself.
2. A roof above my head.
3. That its finally the weekend.
4. Taco bell. Oh yes, taco bell.
5. Music.
6. My pets.
7. The wonderful city I'm in; St Louis.

Now that I think about it, its weird to have animals on a tour bus. But Tyler, being himself just HAD to take them.

I decide that seven things is good for now, and close my eyes.

---
Hands. Hands everywhere.

Dirty. Dirty everywhere.

Used.

Not good enough.

Hands. Hands touching me.

Tears.

Dark, dark eyes. Full of evil.

Evil.

Rearrange the letters in evil.

Vile.

Vile hands.

Vile creatures hands can be.

Vile creatures hands can be, an independent part of me.
-

I wake up, covered in sweat, and tears streaming my face. I think about Tyler and Jenna and Josh.

Don't wake them up. You're already a bother.

I lay in the pitch black dark, listening to everyone's breath; steady.

---

*Tylers POV*

I decide that 10:43 is a good time to wake up Y/N. I hear her little snores and breathes as I slowly pull the bunk curtain back, careful not to wake her up quickly and scare her.

She's my pretty sleeper. So peaceful. I lean over, careful not to bump my head on the bunk ceiling above me.

"Hey Y/N, its time to get up. You've slept pretty late." I watch her eyes flutter, peeking open as she turns to face me.

"Hmm?" She groans.

I smile down at her. "Hey there. Sleep well?" I ask.

She rubs her eyes. "Yeah." She smiles. I help her climb out of the bunk. I watch as she shuffles to the kitchen area of the bus and pours herself a bowl or cereal.

We both sit down with Josh, all of us scrolling through our phones. I hear Y/N's munches as she eats her strawberry yogurt covered cheerios.

*Your POV*

The rest of the day my head is filled with thoughts. Floating thoughts of hands and being used and dirty. I can't focus on anything.
-
*The Next Day. (Sunday.)*

I wake up to Tyler, Jenna and Josh standing above me, smiling. Tyler starts singing something.

"Happy birthday to yoouu" he smiles while singing.