Chapter 8

Tyler sits on my bed with his back against the wall and his legs dangling over the edge. I sit next to him, but I don't talk. He puts an arm around me and I lay my head on my shoulder.

We sit in silence. He rubs my shoulder and I wipe off my face with my sleeve; trying to get rid of all the tears.

I hear the basement door open and then close, and someone rushes down the stairs. They turn the corner and I see Josh. He looks sleep deprived.

He sits next to me and Tyler is still on the other side.

"Hey. Tyler told me what happened so I came as quick as I could." his voice is quiet and calm.

Tyler speaks up. "Can you tell us why you tried to? We want to help"

I shake my head. I don't want to talk at all. I don't even think I have enough strength to talk. I'm physically and mentally tired.

We return to silence yet again.

After probably a half hour of silence, I decide to tell them. "I-I was scared. Scared of what the fans are going to think. Scared of myself. And then I thought about Allys words. My adopted parents. How they hated me. I realized no one cared. I couldn't even breathe well so I had to do something. I'm sorry." everything seems like it just spilled out of My mouth.

"We love you. Me, Jenna and Josh. We want you alive. You are amazing. Please, please please, stay alive" Tyler looks down at me.

"That's what we want, more than ever. We want you to stay alive. We love you." Josh says.

"How about we watch a movie and then go get some tacos?" Tyler asks.

Josh nods and smiles.