Chapter 26

Okay guys! pxyge_ had a great idea about Cameron! So I'm gonna kinda make him a jerk....sorry to spoil it but I wanted to give y'all a heads up. Haha enjoy!
________________________________________

The past few days have been alright. It's Saturday now. Willow stayed the night last night, and it was fun. We talked about past struggles and cool music that has saved our lives.

She left this morning and now it's about three in the afternoon.

Cameron is coming over to hang out and eat dinner at five. I'm getting around right now, looking at my reflection in the mirror in my room, putting on eyeliner.

I pull on some black skinny jeans, flinching from the pain of the jeans on my cuts. Then I pull on a black shirt, cranberry cardigan and an Aztec print scarf.

I walk downstairs and find Josh sitting on the couch watching tv. "Weres Tyler and Jenna?" I ask. He looks over. "They went to the store to get ingredients for dinner. They're gonna make tacos!!!!" he smiles. His love for tacos is incredible.

An hour or so later, Tyler and Jenna return. Jenna starts to prepare dinner, and Tyler helps her.

A little bit later, there's a knock on the door. I answer it and Cameron smiles and hugs me. "Hey!" he says. "Hello!!" I say back.

We eat dinner and then hang out in my room, listening to music. We sit on the floor watching music videos.

I'm a little uncomfortable, because he sits a little close, but I push the thought out of my mind and we watch the music video for "better of dead" by sleeping with sirens.

He eventually has to leave, and so I walk to the door with him. He places his hands on my waist and I flinch a little, but then calm down. We hug, for an awkwardly long time and he leaves.

I walk to the basement, where Tyler, Jenna and Josh are all sitting on the couch, chatting. "Hey!! There's the girl!" Tyler says, smiling. "So I think we've had enough time to settle in! We were discussing going to visit churchs. Would you like that?" Tyler asks. I nod and smile.

---
The next morning my beeping alarm wakes me up, I and sit up quickly from the loud noise.

We drive to a church, that seems small. We walk in and find a seat, towards the back.

After the service, a few teenager's great me. I'm surprised at how nice they are. One girl, who looks about my age, greets me with a smile and says "hello!"

When we get in the car Tyler and Jenna said they really enjoyed it. Josh agrees.

I think about the church. It wasn't judgmental, like a lot of churchs are, and they were accepting of they boys' tattoos. I actually thought it was super cool.

We go home and chill out the rest of the day. Its actually been a pretty cool day. I've enjoyed it.

I open my phone to see Cameron texted me. "Hey! What's up?" I reply with "not much. You?" and we text for a while, before I go to bed.