Chapter 5

Short chapter but whatever. I hope you guys are enjoying this!
______________________________________
The next morning I wake up and hear Tyler talking to someone. I think he's on the phone. He sounds excited. "You will?! Oh my gosh thank You Jenna! She'll be so excited!" I sit up. "T-Tyler?" I call out. He suddenly appears from his bedroom. His hair is all fluffy and messed up; probably from sleeping. "Goooooodmorning!" He walks over and kisses my head. He sits on the side of the bed and I sit up. "Guess what?!" he asks, grinning. "....what?" I rub my eyes. "I talked to Jenna and she's completely on board. I also called the CPS people. They seemed okay with it. I'm going to meet with them this afternoon. And when I'm at the meeting, you're going to meet Josh and hang out with him" he says.
A smile spreads across my face. I hug him tightly and whisper "thanks Ty!".

That after noon Tyler tells me we are going out for lunch and then meeting Josh. I hop in the passenger seat and We jam out to Grouplove on the way to the restaurant.

After lunch We drive towards Josh's house. We pull up and I follow behind Tyler. Tyler rings the door bell and the door flies open. "Hey bro! Come on in!" Josh says with a grin on his face. I stand behind Tyler nervously. "You must be Y/N! Its great to meet you!" Josh says. "H-hi!" I say qeuitly. Tyler turns to me And says "you are gonna hang out with Josh while I go to the meeting! You'll have fun! I'll be back in a few hours!" Tyler says. He pulls me into a hug and heads out the door.