Chapter 27

A/N: alright I feel like I should warn you all, this is gonna be an emotional chapter. But I promise Its gonna get better!! I contemplated how I should write this, or if I should. But I hope it's okay.
_________________________________________

The past week I have been hanging out with Cameron a lot. He always sits a little close, but it doesn't really cross my mind much. Its Sunday evening and Cameron is coming to hang out in a half hour.

I pull leggings and a hoodie on. I pull my hair into a pony tail and put some foundation on.

Cameron arrives and we sit on my bed, creating a handshake for the two of us. The twinkle lights above us glow, and it's awesome.

We finally make up a really cool handshake and practice it again to make sure we get it just right. All of the sudden, he looks into my eyes and kisses me. I back up a little. He kisses me again and I push him back and shake my head 'no'. But he pushes me back and pins me down. I try to say 'no' but I can't talk.

He pins me down and takes my hoodie off over my head, tangling my pony tail. A small "no please no" escapes my mouth and hot tears roll down my face. He removes his belt, wrapping it around my wrists so I can't move. It digs into my wrists, rubbing against the cuts. "Please stop" I try to say, but I am sobbing so hard that my words sound muffled.

I try to push him away with my feet but he's to heavy. He starts to pull off my leggings and I manage to scream. "TYLER, JENNA" I scream bloody murder. I sob as he takes my pants completely off and the cold air gives me goosebumps. I lay there, numb, not being able to move, scared of whats coming next, scared of him. His ice cold finger tips press into my stomach and thighs so hard; making the cuts hurt so bad that I yelp. I start to yell for Tyler or Jenna again but he puts his hand over my mouth. "Shut up" he says in a quiet, low growl and punches my cheek.

This isn't right. I shake with fear because I know whats coming next. "No, please stop" I sob. He holds me down to the bed and I can't move. His hands are like ice against my bare skin. I struggle and try to get away but I'm too small. He starts to continue removing the rest of my clothes and I sob because I don't want this to happen. The door busts open. My tears blur everything and it's hard to see.

Josh runs in the room, pushing Cameron up against a wall, trying to refrain himself from completely breaking the guys face. I'm laying here, in my under-clothes, cold and scared, not being able to move because I am so filled with fear. The next thing I know, Jenna and Tyler are by my side, their warm touch covering me up with a blanket. I shake more violently than I ever have before.

Jenna starts to reach out a hand, but I interrupt her. "please" I choke on my words, but I continue, "Don't touch me" I finish, the whisper so quiet I am surprised they could hear it. I hear Josh saying something about taking Cameron to the police station, and they exit the room.

I lay there, for what seems like hours, silent, with Tyler and Jenna sitting next to me. I still can't move, and I'm too scared to. Josh returns back home, and walks in, sitting with Tyler and Jenna. I finally stop sobbing, but still shake. I scratch at my arms, wanting to cut into them again. Tyler slowly holds my hands in his, trying to get me to stop scratching my arms.

Josh brings in a tea cup of hot tea, and hands it to me. I take a sip and it soothes my throat, which hurts from crying and screaming Tyler and Jenna's name. Jenna gets my clothes and helps me walk to the shower.

I get out and she helps me pull a shirt over my head, and I pull my jeans on. I walk back to my room and get socks out of my closet and Tyler helps me get them on. "You're probably not going to sleep, come on" Tyler says, walking out of the room. Josh and Jenna follow him and I grab a jacket, then follow.

Josh helps me in the car, and I flinch from his hand on my shoulder. "Where are we going?" I ask quietly. "My mom use to drive around if I couldn't sleep, and eventually I would if I was in the car." Tyler explains, looking in the mirror at me. The sun already went down and the headlights of the car illuminate the road ahead.

We drive for probably a half hour before I fall asleep.