Chapter 2

Authors note: Sorry last chapter sucked. Hopefully it will get better
---------------------------------------------------------

Almost a week later I find myself pulling my suitcase to the CPS lady's car. Its Wednesday. I'm going to stay with my biological family for a week or so and I'm meeting them this afternoon. I'm too mentally exhausted to be excited or nervous. They said it will be about a six or seven hour drive.
I hop in the back of the car and the CPS lady starts driving. The morning Sun is rising over the hills. I pull out my ear buds and listen to my twenty one pilots playlist. I'm sooooo obsessed with them. I curl up under the blanket that I packed and put my phone in my "we are the generation of disorder" hoodie. Its from a band called Beartooth. They're pretty good, but not as good as TØP. Tøp will always be my favorite band. I decide to nap since it's going to be a long drive.

"YN, were almost there. Wake up" the cps lady says. I sit up and rub my eyes. I look at my phone which says "1:17". We pull up to a small but cute house and I start to feel nervous. I get out and grab my small suitcase and my "stressed out" backpack. I really love it. What if my siblings like Tøp?! I follow the CPS lady up to the door. She rings the doorbell and takes a small step back. The door opens and a tall man, who must be my father is standing there. He looks familiar. As we step inside I see all of my siblings standing there. And then I see a very familiar face. It can't be. There's no way.