Chapter 15

The next morning I wake up to Tyler and Josh sitting on my bed.

"Y/N, time to get up" Tyler says, putting a hand on my arm.

I sit up quickly and flinch. Then realize where I'm at and relax.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. It's just me" Tyler says, taking his hand off my arm. I rub my eyes. "It's okay. I didn't realize it was you." I explain.

Ever since my adopted father beat me, I get scared easily. I wish I didn't. Its hard to trust people after something like that happens.

"Jenna's coming home today! She can't wait to meet you!" Tyler's words interrupt my thoughts. "Oh yeah! Awesome!" I say, trying to force a smile. I'm still worried she won't like me.

"I made breakfast smoothies!" Josh says. We go upstairs and sit around the table drinking our smoothies. They taste Like strawberries and blueberries. They are really good.

After that we go downstairs and play Super Mario Bros. I'm not too good so I let Tyler and Josh battle while I stay out of the way.

When we're done I shower and get dressed. I decided to wear a floral dress with a cut out In the back. Tyler tells me to wear something nice because we are going to dinner with Jenna when she gets back.

---

We walk into the airport and sit down in some gray seats. Josh taps my shoulder and I look up to see a blonde, blue eyed lady walking towards us. I stand up and walk behind Tyler and grab his arm.

Josh leans over and whispers something in my ear. "Don't worry, she'll love you."

I still hold onto Tyler's arm. We approach her and she hugs and kisses Tyler.

Then she turns to me.