Chapter 1 | The Start

|It's midnight in my timezone! Finally September! Only 27 more days! Enjoy!!|

3RD PERSON'S POV

"So 100th episode. Guys I know we still have to wait a long time for it but we are already preparing everything. It has to be the best we've ever made."

It was a week before SDCC started but the producers were already calling the cast to tell them what they had planned for the new season.

Jennifer and Colin had been called by Adam and Eddy in private.

"I can already feel what's coming." Colin smirked and she couldn't help but smile.

They already knew what was coming.
It was time for their so famous romance take the next step, and of course, they needed the actors' permission.

"So as you already know from the last meeting, we are getting some teasing between the two along Emma's dark path and then when everything seems okay-"

"Seems?" Jen laughed.

"No spoilers." Eddy said and Colin quickly gave them his best pout.

"So of course you already know what this is all about..." Adam started laughing. "We want Emma and Hook to finally take the next step... And fans have been waiting for this moment for- for actually years! So we want it to be a bit more 'passionate' than what we usually do in this show."

"So it's in the 100th episode?" Jen asked to make sure.

"Yes. But of course it will only happen if you guys want it. And it will only go as far as you want. It's very much your choice." Eddy said.

"And you'll be filming this episode still before the mini hiatus... So yeah it's like we are filming the mid-season finale but people are only getting the episode after the hiatus." Adam added.

The silence came.
It was an awkward subject.

Colin and Jen were already used to film sex scenes. Jen had already filmed lots of films and series. She already knew how this all worked.

Colin wasn't that experienced. He was shy. Not that Jen wasn't. They actually were a lot a like.
He was also married and a father. But he knew his lovely Helen understood him and always supported him.
He had also just participated in The Dust Storm. A film that he knew it would kill every hooker in the earth because it showed him in a way any fan had never seen.

The thing wasn't about being naked on television. It was being naked in front of your co-worker.

But they trusted each other.
They were big friends.
Great friends.
Best friends.

"I'm totally okay with it." Colin was the first one to speak.

They all looked at Jen. Her cheeks getting red as a tomato.
She always blushed when it came to her pirate.

"It's totally fine for me."

Adam and Eddy smiled.
"We knew you'd accept this."

They would finally kill every captainswan shipper and they enjoyed it so much.

"Okay so we'll give you two some information with schedules and some notes, the usual, that you can read later about the scenes that are coming up... But that's it then." Adam sighed.
They have been all day at work and they were exhausted.