Chapter 37 | Don't Give Up On Me Already

|I'M SORRY I TOOK SO MUCH TIME TO UPDATE AAAAAAH BUT EXAMS ARE STARTING UGH

I hope you all realize that Colin is a man. HUMAN. He can't control some things. So...

ENJOY,
xoxo Satan

KEEP COMMENTING YOUR REACTIONS I like those |

PREVIOUSLY ON IT HAPPENED omfg MHUAHAAHAH
You just need to remember that this was said:

She got up and grabbed her fallen bra, quickly putting it on while Colin just watched her.

He couldn't believe she was doing this to him.

"Jen what are you doing?"

"I-I'm sorry." she said putting on her shirt.

»»» ooo«««

"You trust me Jen, right?"  That's what he had told her when he first met her after their broke-up.

"Jesse, you know I do. But I don't want anything more with you."

"Let me do it." he said now grabbing her arm.

"What are you doing? Let me go."

"Jen I can make you-"

"Jen, what are you doing?" his voice interrupted her thoughts and brought her to reality. He was sitting on the bed looking at her.

He really, really  needed her now. He was so sure she'd give herself to him. He was so sure she would do it and that night would be remarkable for their lives.
But she stopped.

"I can't do this now."

"Ar mhaithe le Dia ar." he mumbled. "Jen you can't just leave this like that."

"I'm sorry!"

He got up and walked to the bathroom, closing the door loudly.

Jen let out a scream of frustration and grabbed a pillow to send it against the wall.

She wanted this. She fucking wanted this.

She had a problem. Maybe a trauma.

You're damn 36 for God's sake Jen.
This is not like some kind of deadly disease. This is something that some people even pay to have. Gods. Why did she have to be like this?!

She fell sitting on the bed, and stared at her bag, the bag that she'd bring like once a week with her things from her room, and she felt tempted to take it and run to her room.

Instead, she lied on the unmade bed, her back to the bathroom's door and she closed her eyes.
She didn't want to leave. She didn't want to leave him. No. She liked him too much to be alone again.
Instead, she closed her eyes wanting to fall asleep right then. In seconds. So she wouldn't have to see him when he got out of the bathroom.