Chapter 43 | Soulmates

| Chapter Rated T+/M
(If you don't want to reas, you can skip the chapter - don't worry you won't miss plot part)

Whoah guys last chapter got 200 comments thank you so much!!!

I have to say, I laughed a lot writing some parts of this chapter.

Don't forget to also comment here 😌😏😉 especially in this chapter cuz I'm not so great writing smut and I need reviews. Enjoyyyyy xoxo Satan |

"No. Leave the light on." She said when he was about to turn off the small light on her nightstand.

He gave her a smirk and quickly pulled his shirt out.

She started to bring her fingers to the belt of his jeans before she undid it, and pulled his jeans down.

Before they could be all out, he grabbed her and rolled over bringing him on top so he could finally pull them out.

He gave her lots of pecks all over her face, making her smile and giggle.

That reminded her of Ava. The licking on her face. She missed her but she had to leave her at Ginny's because of a simple question of flight timetables and of not having time to pick her up on her trailer. Of course, Ginny didn't mind the dog's company.

She pulled out her baby pink shirt with his help, still laying underneath him, showing now her white laced bra.

She had been wearing a fluffy winter shirt that always made her feel comfortable.

He bent down, his face buried on her neck as he trailed soft kisses on her skin.

"You are beautiful, Jennifer."

"You know it's weird when you say my full name." She laughed, his face facing her left cheek.

"Okay then, you're beautiful, JMo."

She started laughing with his silliness and he just smiled.

She didn't seem insecure, which was good right?

He brought her up, sitting her on his lap, her back against his chest.
He unzipped the fly of her black trousers and pulled them down, awkwardly lifting her up to pull it out.

She sat again on his lap, one leg of each side of his.
"What should I do now?" She laughed embarrassed and looked down at him.

"Don't think about that."

"Okay."

He ran his hands on her whole body, the small light contrasting with the darkness of the shadows.

That's when he noticed and remembered it. He traced his tender fingertips over the scar that was on one of her breasts.

"Always wondered where did you get this?"

She looked down confused, and saw where his eyes were on.

"That's just one of the 7 moles I had to remove."

"Why would you remove them?"

He seemed confused which also made her confused. She thought he had always known.
"Ah- I was diagnosed with melanoma 5 years ago. Though the other 6 moles were just precancerous." She said pointing to the scars along her arm and some on her legs. "And I should really go check on this one because it might-" she started, looking down at the slight dark spot on her hand that had appeared like last month before she was interrupted.