Chapter 12 | Mistake

JENNIFER'S POV

"Come on!"
"Sorry your eyes were closed. Again." I'd say over and over again.

"It's impossible to have my eyes closed in every photo. You just want to take photos of me isn't it, Jennifer Morrison?"

The way his tongue moved saying my complete name gave me goosebumps.

"Shut up!"

I punched his shoulder and took one more picture of the famous Colin and his thumb up, this time with a coffee in his other hand.

"I'm posting it."

"You're gonna blow up instagram."

Seems to me that I'm not the only one addicted to coffee #colinandhischildishactions #onceABC #captainswan

He was looking at his phone, probably checking instagram to like the post.
"I don't get this hashtag." He smirked.

"You're an authentic kid." I laughed.

He leaned in and whispered to my ear "Still don't get your point."

I looked at him.
And I swear if it wasn't my phone I'd have kissed him right then and there.

I awkwardly looked to my phone.
It was just the instagram notifications.

OMFG IT'S LIKE ONE IN THE MORNING IN THEIR TIMEZONE AND THEY ARE TOGETHER ON THE BEACH DRINKING COFFEE SOMEONE CALL 911

I read and laughed.

"It's weird how so many people see something that doesn't exist."

"What are you talking about?" He said after taking a sip of his starbucks.

"I mean... us. People have this thing for... how do they call it? Colifer."

"It's just because of the show. People like us together, Jen. And we also give them quite the hope."

"Well I'm glad they chose you to play Hook, you know? It's always rare to have a co-worker that isn't an asshole nor dates you."

"So that means if we dated, it would be bad?"

"No, that means if we dated that would end really bad to both of us, and to the fans. It always does." I corrected him.

"Hum..." He took another sip. "Good thing we aren't dating."

I felt his eyes locked on me so I looked at him.
And in that moment, we both were thinking exactly the same thing because it happened.

I grabbed his neck, pulling him against me and he cupped my cheek, my lips crushing on his.

It wasn't soft.
It was hungrily.
God the taste of coffee.

We both knew, this wasn't going to last forever.
We both knew we had to enjoy every second of it, explore every corner of each other's mouth before pulling away.