Chapter 47 | Low Self-Esteem

|I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER BUT YOU SEE LAST WEEK AND THIS ONE WILL BE LIKE THE BUSIEST IN MY WHOLE YEAR

Anyways here we go:

Remember we stayed at all drama with colin's mom bitch attitudes

ITS ONCE DAYYYYYY COMMENT WHATEVER IS IN YOUR MIND|

"Love?" She heard the knock on the door before seeing him coming in. "Why are you here?"

She was sitting on his bed, legs crossed and her phone in her hands.

"Your mom and Helen were talking. I came upstairs." she said, which wasn't the main reason she was here but was good enough as an excuse to not cause trouble.

"When I asked her where were you she said you just disappeared."

"Oh I did?" she said, her tone angrier than before.

"Jennifer, tell me what happened."

She looked at him deciding wether or not to tell him. She didn't want to ruin Christmas. She really didn't. But with her current mad face, he knew something was up.

"I don't know what I did wrong, okay?! I was tired of this. Of being completely ignored, like I wasn't here, and you know what? I am here. Okay? I'm right here. And I'm suffering. Okay? My chest hurts. Why? Because the family of the man I love doesn't like me and treat me like shit. Now can I just fucking stay here?"

"Oh so now it's my fault?"

"Of course it is! You brought me here. You damn brought me to this. Having dinner with her? Are you out of your mind?!"

"You said it was okay!"

She was on her feet and they were yelling now.

"Of course I said it was okay. I wouldn't be that bitch that only thinks on herself, no! I thought on you first. I thought on Evan. I thought on everyone but me. Me. It's always like this. I'm the one who keeps suffering."

"Oh please don't play the pitty card."

"Oh so now it's pitty?" She stopped talking and bit her lip to not cry. "Right. It's pitty. I want to go home."

He didn't say anything so she just grabbed her jacket and her unopened bag.

"No, wait. Hey, please."

"Get out of my way."

"No- No I'm not going anywhere. Neither are you." his voice cracked on his last word and that made her tears, that were a second from falling, roll down her cheeks.

She shook her head repeatedly. Her brain telling her that if she stayed she would only suffer, her heart telling her she loved this dork.

"I'm sorry. We-we'll go to Skelling Michael tomorrow. We-we can spend the night in a hotel. We can leave... Jen, don't go already." his voice was cracking. She rarely had seen a man crying.

"I don't want- Let me leave. I'm-I'm tired of fights."

"Hey, no-no- this is what my mother wants. Don't do that to me."