Chapter 50 | Epilogue

| Sorry for taking so much time, I just wanted to do a big Epilogue.

I still can't believe we reached the epilogue. Author's note at the end please read it.

Please comment everything that goes on your mind. Here satan wants to feel a final taste of the suffering she does to her readers.

The song above is to be played when I say so (if you want to haha)|

It was 7am when the alarm went off.

"No..." he groaned and pulled her body closer to him.

"Let's get... up."

The room was dark, the only light coming from the space between the blinds.

"It's today."

"It's today."

Three hours later they were with the whole cast playing vídeo games at the Wii zone at Comic Con.

Right after this they were having their panel and he could tell she was nervous.

Exactly at this day, last year, everything between them was starting.
Today? They were telling that to the world, to everyone.

After losing on a Mario Kart race against Josh, she decided to stop and breathe.

Only 7 more minutes before we go.

"Jen." Ginny called and she walked to her, giving her Wii control to Colin in trade of a peck on her cheek. "How are you feeling?"

"Nervous."

"Jen think. What bad thing could happen? Nothing. Fans will be as happy as ever. They will die, Jen. They are your fans."

"I know I just... this will be something real now. "

"What? You and him?"

"Yes, us. It will be a serious thing now."

"Jen... I thought this was already something serious. I mean it's you, Jen. You don't like just playing around. You like things stable, you like organized."

"I know, it's not that. It's just... there can't be a go back after today. If this, us, doesn't work... we'll be breaking fans' hearts. It won't be just about us, we'll be ruining Emma and Killian too."

"Oh damn it Josh I'm gonna kill you that's not bloody fair!!" Suddenly everyone was looking at the two children in the room. "Your bloody Yoshi pushed my Peach!"

"Oh God." The two women said watching Colin almost jumping onto Josh and then blurting out laughing.

"Okay it's time." A staff member came in.

She looked down at her phone.
3 minutes.

"I want this." Jen said as they started following the man to the backstage.

"I know you do."

"Yvette it's good to see we keep reuniting." Josh pushed conversation with her.
"She loves us too much, doesn't she?" Colin said too, Yvette walking between the two men.