Chapter 22 | News with Wine

| I just had no inspiration for a while... Sorry for taking so long but I'm back with lots of ideas ;) |

It's been a month.
Helen was no longer here.
Jesse got 5 months with a lot of therapy. Jen was happy but it was not enough time.

Of course what did he try to do to her? Abuse her? They never actually reached that part.

But of course, 5 months was it. And it appeared that he really was a psychopath.
Apparently only when the court shrink went to talk to him, it revealed to be not him, but his disease.

But of course there was something more going on.
There were pics of Jen and Jesse around the court all over internet.
Articles about Jesse going to jail for abuse, and even though Jen wanted it anonymous, her pics there proved everything.

People couldn't stop giving support to Jen at the comments in her pics, some asking her what happened, if she was okay.

Colin and Helen were okay again, closer than ever.
She promised him she'd fly here every weekend she could.

Jen was back to shooting a week ago already. Make-up was now able to hid her bruises but still, with all the situation, people couldn't stop zooming pics of her revealing part of her reddened skin and it didn't take much longer to people realize Jesse had abused Jen.

The subject calmed a bit after Jen tweeted,

"Everything is alright. No need to complicate things."

and she even started again #101smiles. That would distract her and give her reasons to smile.
That's what she was needing.

Jesse was out for 5 months and she needed to enjoy every second of it.

"Okay that was intense." Colin said right after they filmed the ring scene in 5x07.

"Good work guys." One of the men passed by them and said.

"What time do you have next?"

"Ah.." She sighed. "In 30 minutes."

"Mine's in 40. Wanna go get a starbucks?"

"Yeah let's go."

•••

"I bet they'll marry in season 6."

"Well I bet they will marry in season 1000."

He chuckled with her answer.

"What? It's the truth." She started laughing. "Their relationship goes so slow."

"Yeah like.. 2 seasons to start dating.."

"1 season to say 'I love you"

"Half a season to have sex?"

"Heyyy!"

"What?" They blurted out laughing after she punched his arm. "We already know it's in the 100th episode."

Jen still remembers back in 2012 when they used to bet how much time it would take to have their first kiss.

"You're such a dork."