Chapter 45: Sick Days with a Potato

Last Chapter:

I turned around to see Eren "Oh nothing. . ." I reply he chuckled and sat down in front of me 'SHITTTT!!! ' I thought mentally cursing myself, "You okay there? Your face is pink." Eren spoke with a smirk "Hm? I'm fine." I reply, still mentally cursing myself "Okay, what ever you say~" Eren chimed I rolled my eyes.

~~

After dinner was over and talking to my friends we were to clean our gear, and our uniforms. . . yay!

Eren, Mikasa and Armin came upstairs to my room so we could all chat while we worked, and hanged out like we used to before we met everyone else when we were younger, but that was when we were in school that some were in our neighborhood or lived close by, like Eren and Armin.

The four of us hanged out a lot, once school started we hung out with the group we now have, even though Jean and Eren say they hate each other they both know deep down inside they like each other as friends them being their stubborn selves won't admit it.

"It's sleeping time!" a male called out, we just got done finishing Mikasa and Armin left, leaving Eren still in the room with me "Eren everything okay?" I asked him concerned "Do you like Eld or Gunther?" Eren asked ' No I love you, you idiot.' I thought.

"As older brother figures, nothing more. . . Why?" I asked I knew why, he had feelings that he didn't want to admit.

"They said something about liking you." Eren said in a sad yet jealous tone "Oh is Mr. Eager jealous?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows, that made his face a bright pink "No!" He yelled I laughed at his outburst while he stomped out with his gear and uniform, me still in my room laughing my ass off.

~~~

I woke up in bed groggily, not feeling well, and of course after telling Levi he flipped his shit. . . He is way to over protective, but who can blame him, had been through much more than me and Mikasa have been.

"(Y/n)? You okay?" Sasha said super hyper and concerned eating a freaking potato! They don't call her Potato Girl for nothing. I laughed a bit at my little joke which turned into coughing instead "I'm fine Sash." I said smiling after I hacked out my lungs from my chest. God coughing is like hell!

"You seriously sound like your about to die!" Sasha said worriedly "I'm fine Potato, I just need my rest." I said with a small smile she got the memo and left me alone in my chilly, dark, grey room.

I went to sleep instantly after the door closed thankfully. . . I was finally able to rest longer than usual, but it came with a price, having to hack my lungs up with the sicking cough.