Chapter 53: Humanity's Victory - Titan Free World

|| (눈‿눈) Enjoy.(Don't play till I say ~<3)||

*In Hell- I mean the Titan's stomach xD*

"Wha-?" I asked looking around, noticing only black and red, 'Am I in hell?' I thought looking around and finding dead bodies, "What the actual flipflop happened?" I yell out in confusion and frustration, only to realize the events that were played.

'Oh right. . . I got eaten because I wasn't careful.' (I legit forgot how you 'died' ._.)

After trying to turn into a titan I couldn't yet, 'Still wiped out aye?' I thought as I cut the titans stomach open then climb up to the shoulders to the nape of the neck and kills the titans weak spot 'stupid potato.' I thought as I got down, only for me to turn into a titan.

'Finally!' I thought as I start  to kill the ugly potatoes with faces and limbs.

~Time skip 4 hours later, Near wall Maria~

I killed all titans in sight from here to where ever the hell I ended up from that titan, I got out of my titan form surprisingly not fainting from lack of energy I climb up the wall with my gear and get to the top, just barley running out of gas.

"HOLT WHO ARE YOU?!'' A males voice yelled at me, a Garrison solider I am guessing.

"I got separated from the Survey Corps, and been trying to find my way back sir, I finally found it." I say as I salute, I saw the mans badges and knew he was of high authority. I had to lie, I felt bad but I had to, or else I could possible die or get experimented on.

"Okay, I'll take you to Survey Corp's H.Q. cadet." The general male said, I nodded and followed after him.

!!Play Song Now!!

I pirouette in the dark
I see the stars through me
Tired mechanical heart
Beats til the song disappears

Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!

I thanked the man and got out he nodded and I went over to the training field seeing everyone out there training, I stopped as I head my name in a conversation along as my brother Levi.

Shatter me!
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!

"Did  you hear Heichou locked himself up just because a low grade cadet died" a girl said, that generally hurt but I kept listening "Rumors say it was his little poor baby sister, how a hot guy like that has a monstrous sister like that is beyond me" A males voice said 'The fuck? Did you just call my bro hot dude that's wrong.' I thought as I walked away and to my brothers room to tell him I'm damn right alive and fucking proud 'bout it.

If only the clockworks could speak
I wouldn't be so alone
We burn every magnet and spring
And spiral into the unknown

Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!

I knocked on his door only to get no response 'Asleep?' I thought as I knocked again nothing, I move the handle won't budge 'locked' I though as I kicked the door down, 'oops! This is important though so no regrets!' I thought as I walked in and saw my brother sleeping on his desk, tear stains on his face, and a wine glass in his hand 'Dammit hes stress drinking again.' I thought as I shook him awake as I ran over to close the door.

Shatter me!
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!

  He stirred and finally woke up "Wha?" He asked slurred words, "Have you been drinking?" I say, a smirk on my face, his eyes widening, I guess from surprise or thee shock I'm alive or hearing my voice as a possible hallucination. "(y/n)!" He said getting up and hugging the literally life out of me "Hey bro!" I say happily.

If I break the glass, then I'll have to fly
There's no one to catch me if I take a dive
I'm scared of changing, the days stay the same
The world is spinning but only in gray
If I break the glass, then I'll have to fly
There's no one to catch me if I take a dive
I'm scared of changing, the days stay the same
The world is spinning but only in gray
(Only)

Levi had made an announcement for all the people who knew me to come into the cafeteria, he didn't say why or what the reason was but I damn right knew. He wanted everyone to know I was back, well and breathing. Everyone was seated and Levi said a few words I couldn't hear due to me being behind a dark wooden heavy door.

Levi poked his head out signalling me to go into the room, as I walked in, everyone's eyes widened shock and happiness evident.

Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!

"Miss me?" I ask smirking as everyone got up to hug the living life out of me again, minus the few that were dead, but I knew, they were hugging me spiritually sort of.