Epilouge

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARSSSSSSS(months) I AM UPDATINGGGGGGGGGG XD

GUYS LOOKS AUTHOR CHAN IS HERE!

It realllllllly gets to me when people spell Eren's last name wrong, his last name is meant to say Hunter in German, as in Jäger. But everyone spells it like Yaeger, Yager, Jaeger, its not the correct wayyyyyy.

~~~~~

"Levi, he's gonna murder the man!" I stated to Mikasa, "Probably, he doesn't really like him, from all the destruction he's caused." Mikasa stated blankly as you guys were heading to where Eren was. When you got to the door you were about to knock till Mikasa banged the door open "Eren, Levi needs you now!" Mikasa stated, Eren jumped up from talking with Armin and running as fast as he could to Levi. "What was that all about?" Armin squeaked "Sorry about that Armin...." I stated as I went to go find Hanji, the titan child was going to come into the world soon.

--

Eren knocked on the door of the captains corridors "Corporal Levi sir, it Eren Jäger" Eren stated "Come in." Levi stated through the brown oak door "We need to chat." Levi stated as a dark aura started to form.

--

From Hanji's area all you could here was Levi's yelling which scared everyone, even Erwin.

"(y/n) the child is going to be coming in a few hours, the growth of the baby is quite fast and not normal, this is like the beginning of the whole peperation, while normal babies come at nine months maybe one month before." Hanji stated getting the equipment ready. "This is gonna hurt." Mikasa stated.

---

Twenty Hours Later

---

There was a screaming bundle of 'joy' at last a little titan baby, no ones going to be happy about it, you loved it and so did Hanji, but everyone else is going to want it dead, they just got rid of the titans they don't want anymore of those creatures, but at last this titan is trainable it has a human mind just a titan body. "Levi should not know about what the baby looks like he will flip." Mikasa stated "But look at (him/her)!" Hanji and I stated at the same time. "Oh brother." Mikasa stated, Eren rushing in "Oh my Maria!" Eren stated walking over to the little titan child "It's adora-" Eren's sentence was cut off when Levi walked in "Kill it!" Levi demanded.

"Levi! It has a titan body but a human brain!" Hanji stated rather harshly for her happy attitude. "Fine we'll see how this goes, but everyone round up your stuff we're going on an adventure."

Everyone got on their horses and had a few bags packed, there was a wagon for supplies if needed I was holding the baby for a little while till Eren took (him/her) with him instead after a long trip we finally got to see  the ocean the thing Armin was always babbling about when we were in boot camp.

It's such a wondrous  site to take in.