Chapter 50: Halloween Party

It was Halloween and the Scouting Legion and everyone were decorating everything to get in thee festive holiday mood, the Scouting Legion was throwing a Halloween costume party, and the Scouting Legion members had to dress up to attend if they wanted to that is.

Levi rarely celebrated Halloween, he hated it to him it was pointless, but with convincing of his young (h/c) (e//c) sister, it most likely make him dress up, she had some evil plans in the innocent mind of hers.

~Your POV~

"Come on Levi! It's Halloween you should celebrate and dress up!" I said trying to convince him that he needed to let loose and come to the party, he sighed "Fine." Levi said "Really??!" I say a bit of happiness in my voice "Yes. But your going to have to help me pick an outfit." Levi stated tiredly "Okay!" I say, as I go to his room and get out an outfit that looks like a vampire.

"A vampire?" Levi asks as a neatly place the clothes on the bed "Yep!" I say before running out of the room, to help set up the party.

---

I walked over to the brown cardboard boxes with the orange pumpkin lights and hung them up at the door the mess hall so it would be festive, because you got to have an entertaining door right?

"Hey (y/n)!" a males voice called out "Hey Eren!" I say looking over to the familiar voice Eren there was not a doubt in my mind I would mistake that voice, Eren walked over and helped me with the lights "So are you going to the Halloween ball (y/n)?" Eren asked me "Yep!" I say excitedly "Oh well would you like to go with me? Together?" Eren asked a sheepish smile on his face I nodded "Of course!" I say kissing his cheek and going back to the box to get more things to put inside the room.

~~~

 After putting on a yellow dress, yellow socks, a yellow jacket, a tail, shoes and ears I was ready to meet up with Eren he wanted to do one of those 'couple costumes' so I went along with it, I was hit pikachu while he was Ash, who wore a blue hoodie, dark denim blue jeans, sneakers, had many pokeballs and a hat.

"Hey (y/n) or should I say pikachu" Eren said as he gave me a hug "pika pika!" I say in the way pikachu would say it.

"Ready to go?" he asked I nodded and we walked down stairs to the ballroom aka the cafeteria.

"Hey Levi!" I say as I see my brother in a corner not being social as always "Hey (y/n)." Levi said sounding depress as his cape falls in front of his form. "What's wrong?" I asked "Bored. I want to leave." Levi said nonchalantly, I sighed "Okay" I say sadly Levi then grabbed my hand and took me to the 'dance floor' to dance "Ehhh?!!?" I say confused "I have only ever dance with you when your were younger." Levi chuckled "Really?" I ask to which he nodded "interesting." I say as we danced.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!

sorry this was kind of short and uhm really sloppy it was rushed, sorta