Chapter 55: I'm What? Levi please don't, promise?

*3*

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVERRRRRRR

okay first off 11.7 k dang thanks guys! Another thing o-o i am sorry for neverrrr updating... I've had writers block depression and just lots of other things....

now there is 1 real chapter left and then its a bonus after this

now let us get on with the chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Time skip to after  you leave and Eren does. . . .you know what happened ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)*

"Erm that happened. . . Why?" You asked Eren, he just shrugged, with a sly smirk (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"You know why" he says winking before he left, after a few hours the gang came back, not knowing what the two of you did, for all they know you both could of killed a man. You got ready for bed, as it was currently eleven o' clock, Mikasa bid her nights as she came to check on you, you did as well since she was up here.

A while later the whole, building was quietly sleeping in a slumber enjoying their dreams, unknowing to you right now, you were in the middle of having a child grow inside of you.

You awoke with a start at about four am, running to the bathroom that was in your room and puking, it had been a week with the whole 'incident' with erm Eren. As you were puking Mikasa came into your room, 'Am I puking this loud?' you thought as you saw Mikasa in the corner of your eye.

"(Y/n) are you alright?" Mikasa said taking hold of your hair you gave a simple thumbs up, and then flushed the puke, then got up to rinse your mouth out from the taste, "Yeah, must be sick is all" you lied you knew exactly why. (I always see fanfictions where they think they're sick ._. it gets quiet annoying) 

Mikasa put her hand on your forehead, shaking her head "You don't have a fever did you and Eren...?" she asked fully knowing it was with out you saying a word, you just nodded your head, she then did the unexpected, smiled and hugged you "Congrats, we'll see Hanji soon okay?" Mikasa said stepping out of the room, you really didn't want to believe you were becoming a mother you couldn't take it right now you were twenty two and already going to have a kid soon in nine months, if that truly is the case, it could be sooner, you evidently just thought of the whole mother thing as a sickness, you were doubting that is was pregnancy.

You went to Hanji to ask her to make sure it was true, with Mikasa of course, Hanji got the sonogram ready to check, she did the whole procedure then looked at the screen happily but very scared.

"What's wrong Hanji?" Mikasa asked raising an eyebrow, "When did you say this happened?" Hanji asked "A week ago" (i swear its not the song ._. xD) "Uhm, the size of the child is already at the whole three month range, and this happened with Eren. . . correct?" Hanji stated then asked you nodded shocked "It must be the titan DNA." Mikasa suggested, Hanji nodded, "We got to keep an eye on you all while figuring what the cause of it truly is, DNA wise or something else" Hanji stated "Now to tell Levi." Mikasa said looking at you "Ohhhhhh no." You said as you got up "You're coming with me Mika." You stated as you went to office.

"Levi" You said opening the door, Levi looked up and nodded his head for you to continue, "I'm preggers" (xD) you said getting straight to the point, Levi got up so quickly he fell backwards in his chair flipping it on its back "WHAT?!" Levi shouted getting up "I'm pregnant." you stated again, "who's the dad?" Levi said it looked like a vain was going to pop from his brain  "Eren. . . " Mikasa stated blankly "I'M GONNA KILL HIM!" Levi roared (coming from such a tiny man xD) "Levi please don't" you said stopping him "Please?" you said calmly and nicely he calmed down then nodded "Fine, but tell Jeager to get his arse in here." Levi stated as you and Mikasa left to find Eren.

Oh boy.