Girl On Mind

Well things were no different in Parth's part of the world.. The feelings were pretty mutual at this point of time.

"Such a weird girl she is.." It was 8 in the evening and I was at my flat and my flatmate, Raj Pathak, was sitting on the big brown bean bag I had in my room.
I lived with Raj in a little apartment in the lane which was opposite to the Juhu beach.
I had come to Mumbai from Pune, a few years back to pursue my career in architecture. But somehow I landed up being an actor. Acting has always been one of my 'secret dream' from childhood.
"Arre she's not weird, she's a girl."saying this he gave me a wide straight-face smile.
"Hahaha, yaa she's a 'girl' but why haven't I met anyone so weird pehle? I mean, I've had quite a lot of friends but no one girl has reacted this way to such stupid things." I told Raj what had happened earlier in the day. I usually shared everything with him. Thought I had worked with a lot of people in these few years but I had always maintained a professional relationship with them all. I didn't have much of TV friends.. So Raj was the one with whom I shared my thoughts.
"Accha let it be na.. Let's just chill tonight, I've had a rough day at work."
"Hmm... Okay."
After than we chatted for a little while, ate our food, watched the football match on TV till late..
"Chal yaar, I'm going to go sleep now.. Office tomorrow. Good night."said Raj and went in his room "Good night" I said.
After flipping channels even I decided to go to my room and sleep..

Lying on bed I was staring at the ceiling above, thinking about today.
'Everything about the day was good until that last conversation. It was nice knowing her, the things she said.. She seemed to me like a simple person. Maybe I shouldn't have asked her all that.. Why did I? I haven't been much of an outspoken person.. But I was just curious to know it!'
I just couldn't help stop thinking about the abrupt turn our conversation took today.
"Enough Parth! Just close your eyes and sleep now!" I said to myself getting irritated by the thoughts running in my head.
As I close my eyes, I saw her. I recalled the moment when I first saw her today. She was wearing a light blue strapped top that stopped just above her waist, and a black jeans that fit absolutely right on her. Her hair, just the right colour black they were.. open long and straight, touching the lower part of her back. She came towards me walking hastily because she was late. Calling my name "Parth!" From a distance, I saw her.
I opened my eyes again and said to myself "Will you stop? Stop and sleep!"
I don't know why was I thinking so much about her. It was the first time! Okay.. Second time that I met her. The first time was very quick, I was focused towards cracking that role.. I really didn't pay much attention to anything else but today she had all my attention.
But wasn't it the too early to even feel attracted towards someone? Towards someone whom I got irritated with the very first time we met. My head was filled with questions I myself couldn't answer.
Thinking and thinking I slept, don't know when.

The next morning, I woke up very late. Raj had already left for this work and I was alone at home. I checked my phone to see the time. It was 11am. Well it was okay since I didn't have anywhere to go today. I was going to spent the entire day at home, doing nothing. After an hour or so I received a text from the production.. 'Shooting starts next week, Monday. 10am sharp. Be at the set on time.'
Okay so I had one week and I didn't have to meet Niti in that span. Good. I didn't want to meet her soon with such crazy thoughts in my mind.
I wondered what she was thinking..

*Okay so, I don't know how this went because I decided to write this story completely in Niti's POV but people suggested me to write Parth's POV too. Feel free to criticize. The characters here aren't exactly like they are in real so comparison would get you confused. Do comment :)*