Not without you

The sun was up, spreading light all around. The curtains covering the windows of my room could not stop the rays to sneak in and light it up. I woke up as the rays striked into my eyes.
It was one of those December sunny mornings, spreading warmth in the ice-like weather. I opened my eyes only to find him sleeping like a toddler with his mouth half open. Seeing him sleep like that made my heart and lips, both smile. It was a sight that I had always wanted to start my day with. His arms were still holding me tight even in his deep sleep like always. I lifted my hands up and pressed his chin from below to close his half open mouth and admired the man I loved. Then I removed his hands from around me and got up to move out. I slipped half out of the bed when I a sudden pull of my hand put me back in his arms.

"Parth... Tum jaag rahe ho?" I asked admiring his beautiful face.

"Hmm.. But let's sleep again" he pressed me against his chest hugging me tight in his arms.

"Hato, chalo utho.." I said as managed to get my head out of his arms. "Uthooo" I said as I slipped out of the bed covering myself with the linen that had been removed off the bed last night.

"I want to sleep more.." He cribbed like a 3 year old who was being forced to go to school. He pulled the blanket over him and went back to sleep.

"Parth get up don't trouble me, subha ho gayi hai and mom dad, anyone can come to my room now..." I searched my cupboard for my clothes and saying that I went to take a bath.

"Parth utho na!" I came out of the bathroom after around fifteen minutes and he was still sleeping.

I walked up to him and bringing my wet hair down on one shoulder, I sprinkled the water in them over his face. They landed onto his face like rain drops of a light drizzle. A smile settled on his lips immidiately and he shut his eyes tight and then squinted to make his view clear.

"Uth jao" I said in a light and soft tone. He pulled me close and kissed on my cheek. "Uthoo!" I pushed him away standing straight again.

"Fine." He immediately got up and stomping his feet went into the bathroom.

I turned back and walked to the mirror. I saw the reflection in it. Someone was happier than before, someone actually glowed that day. The smile on my face lingered over it since the moment I woke up. There were butterflies in my stomach fluttering since forever! My smiled widened a bit more. I lifted my top a little and stood facing the mirror sideways. I put my hand over my belly trying to feel the bump which hadn't yet formed. I looked in the mirror, it was flat as it had been. I was busy admiring the soul hidden in my not-so-bumby flat belly when I felt his hand slide onto my waist. He placed his chin over my glenoid and moved his hands over my belly trying to do what I was doing. I looked to my right, into the mirror. It was a perfect picture of us, together, in love.

"Morning.." he whispered into my ears bringing his lips over them. I felt them touch my ears and I felt his breath over them causing my body to shiver. We had done all sort of things, been together for the last 6-7 months but one that did not change even now was this. He somehow always managed to intimidate me. His presence so close to me ran shivers down my body, my nerves and veins went numb everytime. He turned me around to face him and wrapped me in his arms. I looked up at his face, my hands resting lightly over his broad chest. He looked into my eyes and smiled his most beautiful warm smile. He brought his face closer to mine and just when our lips were about to meet..

"Niti?" I heard a knock on my door.

I looked at his flustered expression and giggled, "Pyaar ke dushman" he said with a cute irritated expression and set me free from his grip. I giggled at his irritated look and went to open the door.