The Uninvited

She slammed the door of her bedroom and walked out in anger. I laughed a little louder to tease her some more.

"Accha baba sorry!!" I shouted opening the door and followed her. She didn't turn back and went straight into the kitchen. Just then I realized that I was damn hungry and my stomach growled.

"Parth beta khaana chahiye toh mana le usse." I was talking to myself when I heard something fall.. Or someone fall. I ran to the kitchen and found Niti on the ground.

"Aaoouch! Mumma!" She got up dusting the dirt off her elbows and clothes.

"Kya hua!?" I shrieked. She gave me a deadly stare and turned back to face the stove.

"Arre yaaaaar.. Bola na sorry." I grabbed her from the back and placed my chin on her shoulder holding her waist with one hand. She looked at me again with the same expressions. "Pleaseeee" I made a puppy dog expression.

"Parth tum hatto! And don't even think that I will give you anything to eat.." She turned back to face me and I leaned over trapping her between my arms.

"Accha I was kidding I did not see anything." I said.

"Oh really?" She crossed her arms and raised her brows in a sarcastic way.

"Haaan matlab.. I did not see anything sacchi.." She looked convinced now but I had to tease her more! "..just that chotu saa tiny saa birth mark that you have in the middle of your back.. Bus wohi dekha." I tried to control my laugh but failed.

"PARTH! UGH!" She pushed me away and again started making the breakfast.

"If you want food, go take a bath first." She ordered me. I was still leaning on her.

"Yes ma'am!" I said. I quickly dropped a kiss on her cheeks and went outside the kitchen even before she should turn back.

---

"Nitiiii!" I called her from the bathroom."Nitiii!" I called again when she didn't answer for two minutes.

"Coming!" she said.

"Haan.. Where are you?"she came in the room and didn't find me there. She wasn't angry anymore, maybe the kiss worked out for me.

"In the bathroom, pass me that.." I took my hand out of the bathroom door and pointed towards the bed where I had forgotten my towel. She figured what I wanted and picked it up and came towards me.

"Here.. Take it. And don't even dare to pull me inside the bathroom Parth, I'll slap you I swear." Damn! She knew. Why??? Why did she have to know me so well! But that wasn't going to stop me from doing what I wanted.

"Parrth! What the hell!"she shrieked as I pulled her along with towel she was holding, inside the bathroom and pressed her against the wall. The shower was running.

"Parth! Close the shower! Maine nahaya hai!!"she had closed her eyes tight and was holding my arms.

"You can open your eyes I'm wearing shorts." I assured her that she wouldn't see something she didn't want to. She opened her eyes.

"Parth chodho! Why are you irritating me!"I was wrong, she was still cranky.

"Why are you getting so angry?" I asked her.

"Like you don't know why!"she tried pushing me away but failed.

"I was kidding na! Kuch nahi dekha tha maine, I was pulling your leg!" I lost my patience. It was after ages that we got some alone time and an off and she was ruining my mood now.

"That birth mark.. How do you know of it?"she asked me.

"I didn't know I just guessed! Sahi nikal gaya tukka mera that's it."I could feel her getting easy now.