Secrets Spill

Managed another one for ya'll because well... I'm addicted to writing now ehehehe..
Hope this is good :* Happy Reading !

"Niti, tell him to move away.. nahi toh.." said Tushar stammering through the sentence.

"Nahi toh?" asked Parth in a challenging tone, stepping towards Tushar.

Parth was a tough guy, muscular guy but Tushar was not a bit muscular. If Parth would have wanted he could have punched Tushar's teeth down his throat right there, but it seemed like he was up for play..

"Parth please!" I stepped in and placed my arms between the two men opening them wide, "Please don't start it off now.." I looked at him with a pleading expression. He looked back at me, assuring me that he wouldn't create any fuss.

"Tushar please, listen to me." I pleaded him. He had been looking at me already.

"Tushh, He is the father of my child. I cannot keep him away from the baby, no matter what! He has the right over the baby, it's our baby Tushh.." I hoped for him to understand this.

"Kya matlab? Tu iske saath chalegi? Ye aaya hai and now you will fall in love with him again? Haan?" he asked me getting angry.

"She never stopped loving me, Tushh." said Parth. His tone awfully sarcastic.

"Main baat kar rahi hoon na!" I looked at him and spoke, gritting my teeth. And then I looked back at Tushar. "Tushh, aisa nahi hai.. Ye toh bus.."

"Ye toh bus kya!?" he interrupted me in between, "Niti you cannot play with my feelings like that!" I knew he was hurt, "Main har baar teri har situation mein tujhe support karta hoon, iska ye matlab nahi ki tu meri friendship ka undue advantage legi!" he shouted not caring about what I had told him about keeping quite.

"Tushh advantage...? Nahi yaar atleast listen to me!" I pleaded again.

"Yes, advantage. Tujhe jab meri zaroorat thi.. I was there for you, I agreed to marry you because I knew you needed me ! Maine tere baby ko bhi accept karne se mana nahi kiya but still.. Why didn't you tell me ki ye vapas aa gaya hai!? Haan?" he asked me. I could feel the pain and hurt in his voice.

"Tushh main.. Vo.. Batane wali thi tujhe.. Maine kaha tha na..."

"Ohhhhhh that is why you.." he looked at Parth and then back at me, ".. He is the reason why you wanted me to reconsider my decision and this is the reason why you wanted to call it off? This is why you wanted me to backout.. Right?" he held my arm and pressed it tight in anger, not caring about Parth's presence there.

"Watch it dude!" Parth pulled me away from his grip and made me stand behind him. "Don't you dare hurt her." he said with firmness in his voice, it was more of a warning for Tushar.

"Hah! Says the guy who hurt her the most! Nice..." Tushar came back with a confident sarcastic reply. "I'm no more scared of you Parth, so you better keep away from her." he looked at Parth eye to eye.

"You shouldn't be bro! Chill.. I'm not here to break your teeth, not in a mood for that.. I'm here for her and for our baby." he said holding my hand in his.

"Niti.. Do you want to marry me?" Tushar ignored Parth completely and again looked at me avoiding the Effiel Tower standing in front of me.

"Tushh... I.." I moved away to get his view and looked at Parth, he had been looking back at me, wanting me to answer.

"Yes or No? Just answer me." he was strict in his tone.

I was absolutely sure of what I wanted, who I wanted.. Parth. He was the only man I had ever loved and still did. He was successful in his mission, he had been able to persuade me, to.convince me, to make me his one more time. My mind raced back in time, back to the months I had spent with him in Mumbai, back to the pain he made me go through, back to the days when I cried all night long wanting him to come to me and it stopped at when he came back, the reason why he came back echoed in my ears. The incident that took place in the morning flashed in front of my eyes reminding me how much I needed Parth, how much I loved him and that I couldn't be without him. I survived two weeks, in pain and agony but I couldn't live an entire life without Parth.