A Hard Nut To Crack

Guys you need to really really really wait! I cannot just get them together. You need to know that Parth needs to now woo her back again and something like that takes time especially after what he has put her through. Its not a child's play, please you cannot be asking me to reunite them just now. I'm trying to give you PaNi here that's why I got him to her so soon but you need let me go on with the story, just wait and read. Things cannot be rosy all the time, they had their good days and bad days. Its another phase of life and they are walking towards their happy life, just a bit of trouble in between it happens. I won't always give romance and lovey-dovey stuff. That's not how I write. I like being real. And this is how reality is.. I hope you understand :)
HAPPY READING <3 !

"No, no one's marrying you but me. I am here to fix what I did and I will fix it. I left you once and I had to pay a big price for that, I still am. But I won't repeat my mistakes. As I said, I learn from them. I'm not leaving you, and I'm not letting any jerk take you and my princess away from me." His eyes fixed on mine, could express all what his words didn't. He was absolute about his decision. I knew him too well. He wasn't going away any soon. But I was absolute about mine too. I wasn't giving in, not now, not ever.

"Just leave Parth. Nothing can be done now. I cannot go against my mother's wishes and neither do I want to. I'll do whatever it takes to provide a secure future for my baby and if marrying someone else helps me do that better then I will." I was firm in what I said. I knew what I wanted. Even though all this marriage drama was an arrangement for me, I was serious about this. I wanted Parth to leave because I knew if he'd stay I would eventually forgive him. If he stayed for long I wouldn't be able to control myself.

"You don't worry princess, daddy won't let anyone take away you or mommy from him. You'll always be with me." He touched my tummy that was visible because of the sari that I wore. His eyes expressed what his words couldn't say, his eyes could actually speak. I could read him inside out by just looking at his eyes.

"Parth please jao, please chale jao yahan se, please don't cause me more pain. I've been trying to move on but with you around I can never! Its already so difficult with di reminding me of you every moment and now that you're here.. Please just jao!" I couldn't fight anymore. I was drained. It was just the starting of the second month of my pregnancy and I had already been so weak.

"Nahi, main kahi nahi jaunga. No one has any right over you but me. You are the mother of my baby. You love me and I love you. Main kahi nahi jaunga yehi rahoongi tumhare pass tumhare room mein and tumhare bed par!" He was acting like a 4 year old kid. Just like he had always been, cute and adorable.
'Niti no! You can't be falling weak. Get a hold of your emotions.' said my genius brain... Like I hadn't been trying to get a hold of them!?
But you love him and you know it, you need him, you want him. You can't get him go! Don't let him go! Plus he's acting Oh, so cute! Kiss him now. Well if my brain had its own 'special' comments then wasn't my stupid - cupid heart allowed to say something? Of course it did.

"Parth but its fixed! Nothing can change. And I don't want you in my life." Yay, brain wins. 1-brain, 0-heart.

"Niti, I don't care. I don't care how long it takes for me to win your trust back, I don't care long it takes for you to realize your love again, I don't care about anything! All I care about is YOU and my Baby. The rest are all secondary." I wanted to believe him. I wanted to let it go because I was tired. Tried of fighting him all day, tired of fighting myself all these weeks and I wanted him, I wanted to rest in his arms, I wanted to listen to his heart beat, I wanted to kiss the face that I wished to punch a few minutes ago. Heart takes over! (1-brain 1022082027292 brownie points to heart!)