PUNE

He took my hand in his, locked our fingers together and walked in with me inside his house. I saw his mother smiling at us. Did he tell her about me? He didn't mention anything about this to me. Keeping my questions aside I walked into his beautiful and big home. It was a real big apartment with beautiful walls. I looked around falling in love with the home I just walked into.

"Aao beta andar aao.."said Aunty. She was a woman in her late 40's. She was just a little taller than me so maybe Parth had got that 'Eiffel Tower' structure from his father. Parth hadn't discussed much about his family with me. He once told me about his mother and his sister that's it.

Parth left my hand and went inside a room, his room maybe, and aunty made me sit on the sofa with her. She asked me about myself and I told her everything about me and my family but I didn't mention dad much. Maybe Parth told her that my dad didn't talk to me, I don't know maybe she knew everything about me.
Suddenly Parth dashed out of his room and stood in front of us holding two T-shirts in his hands and held them above.

"This.. Or thiss..? He asked moving the Tee's close to his body. I pointed at the red one because red was his favorite. He smiled at me and dashed in again. I looked back at his mother and she was smiling at me.

"Kya hua aunty.. ?" I asked smiling back myself. Now I knew from where Parth got that beautiful smile of his. He had his mother's smile and even his dark brownish-black innocent eyes were inherited from his mother.

"Did you see that smile of his? I don't remember the last time I saw him smiling like that. He loves you so much beta."her eyes got filled with water as she looked up at me. "You definitely make him so happy. I can see that love and spark and excitement in his eyes all over again." She smiled happily. I didn't know what she was talking about. Had he lost his smile earlier? We never discussed his past. I didn't have one. I remember he had told me that he had been in relationships earlier too but never had he been serious about any of it. It was just me. I felt so special when he said that.

His mother got up from her place and sat next to me. She took my hands in hers. "Niti, I don't know if he has told you about his past or not, all I know is that I can see that he really loves you and he really cares for you. He will do stupidities kyunki beta koi bhi perfect nahi hota lekin uski stupidities ko dil pe mat lena, agar kabhi usse koi bhi galti ho toh usko maaf kar dena please. Dekho beta, koi bhi perfect nahi hota hai, mera beta bhi aisa he hai pagal sa. I know you must be wondering how I know about you guys but Parth had told me long back that he had found someone. Pehle toh I was scared because I didn't want him to suffer all over again. But the way he described you, jo bhi usne bataya tumhare baare mein I thought maybe you aren't like her and that maybe finally my son has found his happiness." I was so clueless as to what she was saying but I kept on listening. Her eyes were getting teary and a tear came rolling down.  I had just met that woman and she was sharing her heart out with me, she was crying in front of someone she had just met. I felt connected to her, instantly. "I know that he is absolutely sure about you. Niti, I can read him. I know him in and out. I have seen him break apart, I have seen him make his life miserable. I never thought he'd trust any girl again but he did." She suddenly stopped speaking and wiped her tears as she heard Parth unlock the door of his room. She gave me a smile.

"Maa suno main aata hoon vo.. Niti I want you to meet someone, so I'll go and get that someone here tab tak tum maa se baat karo okay?" He leaned forward and dropped a kiss on my forehead. I turned red that very instant. How could he just kiss me in front of his mother! Shameless he was! I was so embarrassed.

"Okay." I said. He smiled at me and then at his mother. He picked the keys of his car and went out.

"Ek dum badmash hai ye ladka" his mother said as she closed the front door and laughed lightly.