Jealous Julie

"Cheeeeeeekuuuuuuu"I screamed in excitement and ran to fill his opening arms.

"Chuhiya!" He accepted me in his arms giving back a warm hug.

"Where the hell were you!? Maine itna call kiya! You don't even know how these two years went by without you! How did you know where I am? How did you find me? Mom be bataya? Or dad? Tu kaha se aaya!?" I fired him with all the questions without bothering about my breath.

"Relax! I will tell you sab first let me in at least.." He said smiling my most favorite smile.

Cheeku, a.k.a Tushar Arora (Tushh), my childhood buddy. We grew up together, went to school together, played together and did almost everything together as children. He was my best-est friend ! A step ahead to Brsha here. Although Tushh was three years elder to me but I always treated him like he was of my age, and he loved to be treated that way. Two years back before I came to Mumbai, this guy had left his house, his parents, his everything, ME! and ran off to god knows where. Why? Ahaha! No one knows but him.

I shifted my attention from Tushh and found Parth standing there, watching us, with absolutely no clue. His expressions were like 'who the hell did my girlfriend just hug?' And before he lost his mind figuring that out, I introduced the two men.

"Parth, this is cheeku.." I giggled. ".. Tushar Arora, my best-esttttttt friend in the whole world!" I flashed my teeth looking at Tushh. He smiled back. "And Mr. Cheeku Arora this is Parth Samthaan! My.. my.."

"Friend..? Or boyfriend?" Tushh broke in and teased me. And the very next moment he pulled out his right hand out from his pocket and shook hands with Parth.

"Hi, Parth Samthaan." He said plainly.

"Tushar Arora."said Tushh and smiled. Parth smiled back.

"Andar chal!" I held him by his arms and pulled him closing the door behind. He came in and handed me the red roses he had bought me. He knew how I loved flowers! But roses weren't my favorite.

"Haan I know, I know. Nahi mile tere favorite yahan par isliye these. Agar Delhi se leke aata toh fresh nahi rehte na." He read my face and knew that I was expecting white orchids. But I anyways pulled him inside the house.

I asked Tushh about his whereabouts and why he disappeared suddenly. I had so many questions and he had to answer each one of them. He told me he went to U.S for his further studies in Advertising and he hadn't told anyone because his parents wanted him to join the family business but he had his own wants and plans. We chatted for good 2 hours, which were still less for the two years. Parth was around till we three ate the breakfast or brunch and then he excused himself and went out for some work.

"Where are you going? Kab aaoge?" I asked him as I saw him leave.

"Raj had messaged some formalities with the flat and all so I'll be back soon." Last night he and I had decided that he will permanently shift over here and we will stay together. He bid a goodbye to Tushh and left.

"Haan toh kabse?" I knew I was going to be attacked by his bank of questions too. I knew exactly where he was aiming at.

"Five months almost." I told him while I played with the cushions of the sofa we sat on.

"What does he do?" He asked.

"We're both actors. I am an actor Mr. Cheeku Arora." I said proudly and imitated to lift up the invisible collar of my shirt.

"Woah! When did that happen and how did you and this lamba khamba meet? Does he not speak much?"

"He does.. I don't know abhi toh theek tha.." I didn't really think about Parth's unusual quite behavior with Tushh around. I met him after two long years and I was lost in conversation with him.