Yes accepted!

I came out from the studio and saw no one but Niti standing there.

"Where is everyone else? Kahan gaye?" I asked her.
"They all left." she said.
"And you were waiting for me..? Yeah?"
"I didn't have any other option. I had to because Abhishekh ki car had no space and Ayaz went on his bike. So humein sath jaana hoga."
"Okay. Lets go." We both sat inside my car and left from there.

Something was wrong. We were awkward again. She wasn't talking normally today it was like she didn't want to talk to me. After last night.. maybe she didn't feel the same way. I was so sure last night that our feelings were mutual but her behavior today wasn't what I was expecting. I thought we will be a step ahead from where we stood yesterday but it all seemed like we were going back to where we started from.

It was so silent in the car even with the radio on. I got a message from Charlie which had the address of the restaurant we were going to.
"What!?" I exclaimed looking into my phone's screen.
"Kya? Kya hua?" Niti asked.
"This place... where we have to go.. its too far away! It'll take us two hours at least."
"TWO HOURS! Are you mad! I'm very hungry! My stomach's been growling since the morning!"
"I know.. but kya karein? Do you want to go back?" I asked her.
"But haven't we covered half the distance? You have been driving since an hour now.. I guess."
"Haan we have but I can take a U-turn and we'll go back into the city." The place where we were going was outside the city of Mumbai.
"Parth.. I don't know. Kitna aur time lagega humein?" I could her get restless she held her stomach tight. Maybe it was paining because it had been empty for quite a long time now.
"I don't know.. mujhe yaha se directions bhi nahi pata. We'll have to take the help of the GPRS now."

She looked at me in anger.
"Whaaat?" I asked her.
"Stop the car. Stop the car NOW!" Okay she was angry now.. but why?
"Kya hua?" I stopped the car and sat facing her.
"Kya hua? Parth.. you just said you don't know the way to that restaurant!"
"Haan but I have GPRS. We can track their location right?"
"But Parth I cant wait anymore I'm very hungry! Mera stomach is paining now!"
"Haan toh kisne kaha tha.. who told you not to eat? Why didn't you eat anything earlier?" I couldn't take her shouting on me for nothing anymore.
"UGHH! I got up late in the morning and i had to rush to the shoot that is why I forgot!"
"But you could have taken something on the sets." I told her.
"Ugh! PARTH. I didn't! I can't control anymore my stomach hurts and its all because of you that I didn't eat anything!" she took her seat belt off and got out of the car slamming the door hard.

It was getting darker outside and we were standing on a road where not a sign of any living soul could be seen at that hour of the day.

"ME!? Maine kya kiya? Did I hold your hand and stopped you from eating?" I too got out of the car and went to her side of the road and stood in front of her.
"Yes you! You've been doing this! Always!" I looked at her. She was standing just two feet away from me.
"Always? When did I ever stop you from eating!?" was she mad? I didn't ever stop her from eating. Why would I?
"Eat.. eating!? Not eating stupid! You never let me sleep peacefully! Jabse I've met you ek din bhi I didn't sleep properly at night! Everyday I just keep thinking about the time that I spent with you, about how close we came that day and about how I can't help myself from feeling for you! And that makes me sleep late every night and I wake up late! Always!"
"What?" I couldn't believe what she said. Those words were treat to my ears! I felt so relived, it was as if some big big BIG rock had been just moved from my head! I had always wondered whether she felt the same for me or not and whether she was tooo going through those sleepless nights or not.
"You feel for me?" I asked her looking into her eyes. She looked back.
"Yes. Yes, I do and I'm tired of doing this everyday!"
"Doing what?"
"Coming to the sets everyday and controlling myself and telling my self to not get attracted to you! Its tough! Very tough! Its tough to hide something you feel so strongly about! And I'm just tired of it Parth!" I was so happy! I has this wide smile on face and my head and my heart never felt so light in so many days!
She looked to the ground and then back at me.
"Niti, I.."
"No just listen first." she interrupted me. "I don't know what you feel for me, I tired figuring it out so many times but I got confused every single time! And I don't even care. Okay no, I do care! I care to know if you feel the same or not because I'm done running away from these feelings! I really really like you! I don't know when or how it happened! It just did. Don't ask me why, I myself don't know! I'm an actor but I can't fake my feelings anymore!" I felt like she'll cry any moment now but she didn't. Instead she held her stomach tighter! "And moreover I need to sleep! I've been sleepless since over two months now! And I'm hungry I need food!" She looked at me again with those big beautiful eyes but her face had a frown on it and her hands were holding her growling stomach.

I kept looking at her and thinking.. All that I had been going through, she was too. We had the same feelings for each other. I stepped forward and took her arms in my hands and pulled her close.
"Ms. Niti Taylor, do you have even the slightest idea of what you just said?" I could feel her getting nervous now. She removed my hand from her arms. "Parth look, I'm.."
"Shushh! Niti, whatever you just said, each and every word of it.."
"See I don't know why.." she interrupted again and this time I pressed my hand tight on her mouth so that she didn't speak up the next time.
"Listen to me." She again looked at me with those pretty eyes opened wide. I took her by her arms and held her close again. "All what you said, all that you feel, all that you are going through.. I do too." Saying that I removed my hand from her mouth.
She had her mouth wide open just like her eyes, she looked down and up again at me.
"I like you too, Niti. I go through the same sleepless nights where my mind just has one thing on it and its YOU. I don't know either that how and when all of this happened but it did. Even I am not going to run from it anymore. Everything about you makes me like you even more. You face, your eyes, your smile.. Just YOU. So yes Ms. Niti Taylor, I do LIKE you. And I would love to even love you someday." I said it. I said of that had been on my mind. I'd want to fall for her someday, someday very soon. I wanted to know her inside out, everything about her. I wanted to be around her always. I wanted to keep her around me.
She was still looking at me, staring at me in fact.. "Who are you?" she asked me.
"Hehn?" I just expressed my feelings in front of the girl I liked and that's what she asks me.. 'Who are you!?'
"Are you for real? Oh, my god! Did you just say what I heard?" A tear drop fell of her eyes and her face lit up with a wide smile. I smiled too. "I can't.. I can't say.. Like.. All that.. All this.. You like me too? I'm not mad,right?"
"Arre calm down! Yes, I like you, you like me, we both like each other!" I loved the feeling of saying it aloud!
I was still holding her by her arms, she looked up at me, a smile on her pretty face, a tear running down her cheek. I didn't know that the girl who would fight with me for every little thing was so emotional.
She put her arms around my waist and hugged me tight digging her face in my chest. I hugged her back.